15 Guilt-Free Vegan Cookie Recipes to Try Baking
Vegan is one of our favorite words, especially when it comes to baking because it means less guilty desserts, cookie dough you can eat raw and maybe even cookies you can eat for breakfast (!!). Even if you don’t normally eat vegan food we think these cookie recipes will convince you to lose the eggs and enjoy some healthy(er) desserts.
6. Dark Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies: Made with wholesome ingredients like oat flour, rolled oats, dried cherries, and maple syrup you could totally eat these cookies for breakfast. (via Making Thyme For Health)
7. Purple Sweet Potato Alfajores: An exotic take on an Argentinian classic, these vegan purple sweet potato alfajores are filled with coconut dulce le leche and dusted with powdered sugar. (via Vegan Miam)
11. Salted Caramel Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches: Vegan or not, you’ll fall in love with these creamy, caramel-y, slightly salted ice cream sandwiches specked with dark chocolate. (via The Sweet Life)
12. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies: You don’t need a mixer, and you don’t need to chill the dough which means that the only thing standing between you and a pan of warm, melty cookies is seven minutes of oven time. (via A Baking Girl)
14. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches: Here are fudgy chocolate cookies sandwiching some creamy banana ice cream, some melty chocolate chunks and a salted caramel drizzle. (via Honey And Figs Kitchen)
Do these vegan cookies inspire you to go egg-less? Let us know in the comments below!