13 Ways to Style Flat Sneakers
Let’s face it, the best fashion trends are often the ones revived from our recess days. If you haven’t heard, Keds are currently having a major sartorial moment. Cue Kate Spade’s oh-so-colorful collaboration with Keds… seriously though, does it get much better than that?! No longer confined to neutrals, these classic sneakers are anything but Plain Jane. In case you’ve forgotten how utterly comfy and amazing it is to break in a new pair, we’ve gathered 13 of our favorite looks for you to emulate!
1. Shirt Dress Fabulous: That effortless denim shirt dress that you haven’t worn in ages would look amazing with bright green, polka dot Keds. And, don’t stop there, add in a pop of pink while you’re at it! (via Bows and Depos)
4. Color Story: Since she is the face of the brand and all, it figures that T-Swift would know how to expertly style her red Keds. We’re loving how she paired them with a mint-colored shirt and sassy yellow shades, bold red lips included. (via Popsugar)
5. Getting Nautical: Prepsters from coast-to-coast will fall for this nautical-inspired look. The red anchor sweater, white shorts and gingham-printed kicks are just right for running those morning errands. (via Bows and Sequins)
7. Casual Meets Girly: Contrasting an ultra-girly collared frock with understated sneakers is just about the coolest styling trick in the book. Head-to-toe navy has never looked so good! (via The Boston Fashionista)
11. Casual Outing: Hey, celebrities wear Keds to take their dogs for walks, too! While strolling with her pup, Amanda Seyfried casually paired her gingham Keds with distressed jeans and a grey tee. (via Denimology)
How will you be styling your Keds this summer? Leave a comment below or tweet us a pic!