Here Is Where to Get Free Coffee on National Coffee Day!
Whether it’s caffeinated or decaf, we can never get enough coffee. We like it hot, we like it iced and we definitely like it cold-brewed. Just like us, you’ve more than likely been counting down the days until National Coffee Day between your afternoon PSLs so you can life your best live and have a brewed beverage in your hand at all times without feeling guilty or judged. And that one day of guilt/judgement-free (essentially IV-fueled caffeine drip action) is tomorrow. Prep for tomorrow’s all caffeine, all day event by checking out all the places you can pick up a free cup of Joe. Tuesday won’t be so bad this week ;)
- Dunkin’ Donuts: If you’ve got the Dunkin’ app, you can get a small iced or hot coffee.
- McDonald’s: Participating locations throughout the US will be offering customers a free small coffee. Fingers crossed the closest one to you is joining in on the National Coffee Day fun!
- IKEA: Technically every day is free coffee day for members of the company’s IKEA Family program, but celebrate the actual holiday by picking up your free cup by presenting your card.
- Whole Foods: Throughout September you’ve been able to get coffee from the store for only 25-cents, but the retailer has an even better option for the holiday. With every coffee it sells, Whole Foods will donate $1 to the Whole Planet Foundation. So go pick up a quarter cup.
- Krispy Kreme: The donut home is offering a two-for-one deal. Not only will you be able to pick up a free 12-ounce coffee cup, you’ll also be able to get your hands on a free glazed donut at participating locations as well. #winning
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea: If you head to this coffee shop, all you’ve gotta do is order a food item and you’ll get a small cup of coffee for free on the brew holiday.
- Cumberland Farms: The secret to getting a free cup of coffee from here? Text FREECOFFEE to 33733 and you’re all set.
- Wawa: Any cup up to 24-ounces. Free all day. Sounds too good to be true.
Sadly Starbucks didn’t offer any specials for the coffee holiday last year, so we’re gonna guess they won’t be giving away any cups for free this year either. Your move, Philz ;)
Where will you be picking up free coffee to celebrate National Coffee Day? Let us know in the comments.