9 White Chocolate Party Mixes to Start Fall Off Right
Sweet and salty treats are a major trend, and we’ll never get tired of them. And the best way to find that perfect combo is, of course, in party mixes that take that flavor profile to the next level. Think Lucky Charm marshmallows, peppermint and chocolate candies all melted together with Chex mix pieces, pretzels or nuts. And when we say melted together, that’s where the white chocolate comes in. *All* nine of these recipes are literally held together by white chocolate, so check ’em out and get to munching. Trust us when we say that they’re the perfect party mixes for ALL of your fall gatherings.
1. Magic Mix: It’s completely understandable why this beautiful dish is called Magic Mix — just look at it! Sprinkles, chocolate and marshmallows are a sure-fire win for everyone. (via The Baker Mama)
2. Autumn Spice Chex Mix With Pecans and Cranberries: This screams fall to us, and we need it in our life stat. To really take it over the top, the pecans in this recipe are candied. (via Heather Christo)
3. White Chocolate Peppermint Chex: Chocolate and peppermint go together like frosting and cake. The best part, though? You only need three ingredients to make quite possibly the best pre-holidays party mix there is. (via Fake Ginger)
4. White Chocolate Churro Chex Mix: We never thought the deliciousness that is the churro could be replicated. Turns out, it can! Still plenty mouthwatering, this option is slightly lighter, with only a white chocolate drizzle. It’s perfect for all of your cold-weather get-togethers. (via Something Swanky)
5. Halloween Chex Mix: If you’re looking for your next great, crowd-pleasing treat, this might just be it. Usually we think of cakes or cobblers as great desserts, but give this chocolatey mix a try and we promise you’ll be surprised. (via What’s Gaby Cooking)
6. White Chocolate Chex Mix: Just picture it: It’s cold out and you’re stuck inside wishing you had a snack to munch on while watching The Notebook (again). Chances are you already have most of the five ingredients you need to make this, so get to it. (via Mom 4 Real)
7. White Chocolate Monster Munch Chex Mix: Bag this mix up and hand it out on Halloween — you’ll be the most popular house on the block. Don’t forget to keep some for yourself though, obvi. (via Six Sisters’ Stuff)
8. Valentine’s Day Snack Mix: Sure, Valentine’s Day is several months away, but this snack is good no matter what time of year it is. Two cups of white chocolate chips guarantee this confection will melt in your mouth. (via Two Twenty One)
9. White Chocolate Trail Mix: Don’t be fooled by the words “trail mix,” because this snack might get a little melty on your next hike. It would be great, however, in pretty much any other life situation. (via Lil’ Luna)
Want more mouthwatering dessert recipes? Follow us on Pinterest!