17 Ways to Decorate in Ghostly White This Halloween
October is on the horizon, which means it’s time to start breaking out the Halloween decor. But this year, white is the new orange. Don’t think white limits you to gauzy ghosties. With a little paint, you can easily turn any Halloween decoration into a chic white palette. So grab a paintbrush and check out these all white Halloween decorations for some inspiration.
1. Ghost Barbie: Holy crap! Who ever knew Barbie could be so freaking scary? Make these ghoulish ladies with some white spray paint and a pen. They would preside over any party and scare off any Ken with ease. (via Made by Girl)
6. Pumpkin Place Settings: Using little pumpkins as place settings is a brilliant idea, and painting them white can pull things together for a chic Halloween soiree. Or just buy the ones that Mama Nature already made white! (via Project Wedding)
8. Lots of Dots: Get out your screwdriver. You’re carving this sucker up faster than you can say jack-o’-lantern. And we wholeheartedly endorse using IKEA’s Tejn faux sheepskin for every chair in your house. They’ll give your place an extra luxe look while keeping those shivers from running down everyone’s spines. (via Chatelaine)
16. White Bug Bottles: This DIY project may look complicated, but you’ll be pleased to know that those bugs were just printed on sticker paper and stuck onto spray painted bottles. Yeah, you can do that. (via The Wicker House)
17. Double Dipped: You know what white looks good with? It looks good with gold. Just spray paint that big beautiful orb all white. Then, when it dries, give it a dip in a bath of gold. (via Chatelaine)
What is your favorite Halloween color scheme? Would you go white for the holiday? Tell us below!