While summer might seem far, far away, we are constantly daydreaming of warm weather and the fashion and fun that come along with it. To keep that oh-so-distant memory of warmer weather alive, we’ve put together this beachy and tropical-inspired collection of ocean-lovin’ Instagrams. No, we’re not talking about the typical “hot dog legs” here. These Instas have out-of-this-world photography, underwater adventures, stylish beach threads, mermaid-worthy baubles and lots and lots of surf. From Hawaii to Australia to SoCal, these rad beach bums know how to live creatively and enjoy the warm waters and gorgeous beaches around them. They’ll have you double tapping away and planning your next vacay.
2. @cassandrarull: Consider these snaps the ultimate beach edition of #whatsinmybag. This gal is not just a professional beach goer: She also designs and sells her own swimsuit cover ups and activewear tops.
4. @luckywelivehawaii: The name says it all. This Instagram has epic shots of their island-lovin’ trucker hats and t-shirts in some of the most beautiful locations around the Aloha State.
5. @shannon_m_cummings: Everything really is better down where it’s wetter — just take it from Shannon. This underwater photographer/videographer captures some of the most beautiful photos under the sea.
7. @keliamoniz: Surf, swim, beach and repeat. That’s pretty much what you’ll be getting when you follow this sea siren.
8. @bantuwax: Bantu swimwear, an Africa-based sustainable company, is beautifully crafted with gorgeous textiles and prints. Check them out to see their suits flaunted on the African coast and all over the world.
9. @chelseakauai: This gal shows us just how incredible Kauai really is. See the beautiful island through her waterfall jumping, snorkeling, hiking and sea kayaking.
10. @tiablanco: This 17-year-old pro surfer is not only badass in the water but she is kinda #winning at Instagram too.
11. @ambermozo: Daughter of a well-known surf photographer, Amber has followed in her late father’s footsteps by traveling the world, surfing and taking amazing photographs of the ocean and the people who love it.
14. @kauaijuicecompany: This juice company’s feed is full of that Aloha vibe.
15. @wearefishhawaii: A couple of beach babes turned their seashell hoarding habit into a successful jewelry business. Check them out for incredible pics of underwater adventures and a shell collection that would make Ariel jealous.
16. @breekleintop: Bree is a super talented professional surfer and model who travels around the world doing what she loves — surfing and beach lazing. Follow all her coastal happenings to get your beach fix.
17. @brooklynhawaii: Full of fun and sun, this Hawaiian-based photographer’s feed will have you ready to book your next tropical vacay.
20. @humblechics: These humble chics are a group of fab island girls who live and breathe the beach-chic lifestyle. They’ve got everything from the latest fashionable beach finds to delicious and nutritious recipes.
22. @prettymoon: We kinda want this SoCal babe to be our new BFF. First off, her adventures look amazing — with everything from hiking to skating to camping. And secondly, we want to be part of her surf gang.
23. @keanijewelry: Here you’ll find an ocean-inspired jewelry maker who is all about flaunting treasures from the ocean (with lots of gold) in the most stylish way possible.
24. @dawnwolfdreamer: Check out this Aussie lass for some fun-in-the-sun, down-under action. Not only is she all about the beach, she is all about keeping it pollution-free too.
25. @haakeaulana: Holy one bold beach babe! Swimming with sharks is just one of the extreme things she does. Check out all her beach, surf and snorkel shots to channel your inner mermaid.
26. @theseea: This swim/surfwear is a little bit retro and a whole lotta awesome. You might as well start following them now so you can scout out your next purchase for those spring and summer adventures.
27. @samudra11: Another island-inspired maker, Samudra creates one-of-a-kind pouches and totes with old-school surfing photos and unique prints. Glance over her feed for a mix of new products and beautifully styled beach pics.
28. @thebeachpeople: Say hello to the Roundie, your new must-have beach blanket. Their Insta features pics of the famous round blanket at seashores all over the world. Pick one up from The Beach People for your next seaside getaway.
29. @lava_knight: This island babe is all about living life to the fullest, whether it’s skydiving, zip lining or hiking through the jungle. Her pics will have you ready to quit your day job and move to Hawaii.
31. @kehauai: We’re pretty sure we’ve found the new Blue Crush generation. Here’s a sea-lovin’ lady who is BFFs with a few other gals on this list. And running underwater with rocks is just one of the many awesome ocean activities they all do together.
32. @brunasschmitz: Bruna is a pro surfer from Brazil who knows how to beach it up in style. Check out her Cali coast lifestyle for some major beach inspo.
33. @sjanaelise: Now doesn’t that look like a fabulous Sunday Funday with the girls? Click on over to see more perfect beach moments and even some beach yoga.
34. @misterzimi: Caution, glancing over these Instas might hurt your wallet. The collection of beachy, resort-esque clothes will have you wanting matching two-piece sets in just about every print. Sorry — nanners not included.
Do you have a major case of wanderlust now? Let’s talk all things beachy and tropical in the comments below!