Is it just us, or has papercraft completely consumed Pinterest lately? Paper art has been a recent fixation among the B+C Creative Team, and for good reason — the art form is the perfect blend of 2D and 3D, and we love how accessible it is for makers at all levels.
PRIZM™ DIY IDEAS
1. Papercraft Flower Wall Art: A few weeks ago, B+C Visual Designer Marisa fell in LOVE with the Prizm™. (This is not an exaggeration, folks.) The lovechild of this affair is her beautifully simple floral wall art using Spellbinders® Create a Flower Etched Dies, a wood panel and a simple line drawing. Swoon.
2. Succulent Gifts: Nothing says, “Sorry for being so prickly” like gifting a cactus, amirite? Actually, nothing says it like including a card that ACTUALLY says it. Crank out this punny present with the cactus die cut and send to someone who needs it. (Photo via Spellbinders)
3.Papercraft iPhone Case Inserts: Made by yours truly (Maddie here, hi!), these iPhone case inserts were a snap to bust out, and illustrate just how easy it is to get creative with the help of Spellbinder die cuts. (Psst — this also makes an awesome custom Christmas gift!)
4.Air Balloon Cake Topper: B+C sales guru and bride-to-be Paige Sager created this (adorable) air balloon cake topper for her upcoming wedding. The meaning behind it is just as (adorable) as the result: A hot air balloon ride was the last to-do on her and her fiancé’s bucket list before they tie the knot. #RelationshipGoals.
5. Cactus Garden Cupcakes: All cactus everything, por favor! We’re diggin’ this desert-themed cupcake (see what we did there) made with Succulent Garden Etched Dies, toothpicks and crushed graham crackers. (Photo via Spellbinders®)
6. Cactus Sunglasses: You can tell we’re partial to this particular die cut ;) We made these rad cactus sunnies for a desert-themed bachelorette weekend… but, TBH, we wear them all the time. Click that link for an awesome video tutorial!
PLATINUM™ 6 DIY IDEAS
8. Weekly Dinner Magnets: After you’ve mastered chalk lettering with our online class, kick that chalkboard wall up a notch with these darling weekly dinner magnets. (Photo via Spellbinders®)
9. Monogram Leather Necklace: All monogram everything, please. Master the monogram yourself with this simple leather necklace tutorial. (Photo via Spellbinders®)
10. Back to School Party: Turns out, you can make an entire party’s worth of decor with that Platinum™ 6! Lindi Haws whipped together this sweet BTS setup for her kiddos. We’re pinning those Give It a Whirl cupcakes ASAP. (Photo via Spellbinders®)
11. DIY Leather Hair Bows: We’re saving the sweetest for last. How precious are these DIY leather bows? They take less than a minute to make (!), AKA we’ll be making tons of these. Glue it to a pin back, a barrette, a makeup pouch, a phone case… the options are endless. (Photo via Spellbinders®)
Will you try any of these DIYs? If so, we want to see the results! Share the DIY with us on Instagram by tagging #britstagram and #iamcreative.