The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
With summer a mere three weeks away (say whaaa?!), it’s time to get serious when it comes to perfecting our Insta-worthy (and selfie-approved) hairstyles. From drastic cuts to high fashion looks that’ll have you embracing that second-day hair, this time of seasonal transition serves up a ton of legit hair Instagram inspiration. Check out the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we spotted on Insta this week that are giving us life.
1. Taylor Hill: While it’s no secret we’re guilty of fawning over Taylor Hill’s glorious model mane, we’re absolutely obsessed with her daring wispy cut. Her short and shaggy style is definitely a statement when it comes to the VS model look. Plus, this pretty cropped hairstyle is *perf* for keeping things cool under that sweltering summer heat.
2. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale rocks a super sleek style with a hairdo that’s all about the view from the back — who doesn’t love that?! Add a Dutch braid to the middle part of a low ponytail to instantly up the wow factor of your look without upstaging your wardrobe.
3. Christina Aguilera: Christina’s never been one to play things subtle when it comes to her hair. Turn up the drama for your next event and make your hair into a flawless work of art by adding floral accessories that are larger than life, like Christina did here. Those orchids are straight up gorgeous against her blonde locks.
4. Shay Mitchell: Shay Mitchell proved that breaking a sweat is no excuse for sporting unstylish hair. Take note, people! Recreate Shay’s bombshell workout hairstyle by simply taking your high pony and weaving it into a super thick, chunky braid.
5. Bella Hadid: Bella blended boho and sultry with this super styled look. Give a double Dutch festival braid a polished appeal by pairing the ‘do with some dark jewel-toned makeup. Flawless.
6. Beyoncé: Is it just us or is Bey getting some hairspiration from Frida Kahlo with this? From the beach to brunch, fresh florals and braids are the perfect way to give your look that ethereal summer charm.
7. Milla Jovovich: While we ADORE Gina Rodriguez’s fresh summer shave, many of us aren’t quite ready to commit to such a drastic change, so faking it is the next best option! Take note from Milla and pin back your wavy locks for a faux shaved look without actually breaking out the razor.
8. Emily Ratajkowski: The wet hair look is alive and well! Look like you’re stepping off a runway any day you choose to rock this sexy style. The best part of Emily’s look is that it lets you totally kill second-day hair!
9. Brooklyn Decker: It’s official: Desert rose hair is a hot, hot, hot summer trend! Brooklyn Decker made a bold choice when switching up her summer color to this fresh hue. The sunkissed auburn shade is the perfect way to give yourself that romantic summer glow.
10. Kesha: To weave or not to weave? Kesha answers that question with her fresh look that is so major. Give yourself a glorious mane with some luxe extensions that will make you feel (and look) like a new person.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.