White kicks are taking over the street style scene, having dominated our Instafeeds all fashion month long. Fresh white trainers are classic (which is why they’ve been around forever), but this wave of monotone mania goes well beyond the standard sneaker. From combat boots to kitten heels, all of this season’s must-have silhouettes are taking the tone for a test drive. So wherever you lie on the sartorial spectrum, there’s guaranteed to be a pair to suit your style. Keep scrolling for 15 of this season’s best picks.
1. Zara Gathered Leather Salon Shoes ($90): Kill two trends with one seriously stylin’ pair of shoes by adding these draw-string wonders to your lineup STAT. Combining a sleek pointed toe, white-hot hue, and sculptural kitten heels, these bad boys are a shoo-in for spring’s must-have stepper.
2. Jaggar Footwear Jazz Sneaker ($155): They say diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but we’ve got our eye on these pretty pearl-studded sneakers. The refined accents add just enough oomph to make the minimalist silhouette feel FROW-ready.
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Drum Chain-Embellished Leather Sandals ($425): If there’s one pair of sandals you need on your spring shopping list, it’s these beauties right here. The edgy chain embellishment is perfect for dressing up cutoffs or adding drama to a frilly frock.
4. Freda Salvador Keen Mule ($350): With their low profile, white croc leather, and classic silhouette, these mules are a top contender for your morning commute (sayonara, sneakers).
5. Urban Outfitters Karen Glove Heel ($69): The glove shoe is back with a vengeance. A cylindrical heel and a scooped vamp cut put a playful, modern twist on the Instababe-approved style.
6. Kendall + Kylie Epic Combat Boots ($155): Let’s take a moment to bask in the glory of this badass boot. The rugged sole and unexpected color are guaranteed to elevate everything from skinny jeans to flouncy floral skirts.
7. Jeffrey Campbell Sadie Slip-On Sandal ($68): Stints in the sand and backyard lounging call for a pair of low-key sandals laced with plenty of personality. Cue the lawn games and colorful sarongs — these bow-tied beauties will see you through all season long.
8. Fenty X Puma Mid Geo Sneakers ($170): If they’re good enough for Rihanna, they’re definitely alright in our book. The fashion-forward pop star designed these kicks with a knitted upper and street-style-approved ankle strap for a look that’s just as versatile as it is cutting-edge.
9. Madewell Kinley Mary Jane Mule ($128): These updated Mary Janes are it for showing off both your sweet and sassy sides. With their fuss-free slip-on styling, they’ll fast become your go-to for ultra busy mornings.
10. Sam Edelman Loraine Bit Loafer ($120): Equipped with sleek gold hardware and quirky white leather in a timeless loafer shape, these menswear-inspired flats are about to become a regular in your rotation. Style them alongside cropped denim and a checked blazer for a sophisticated-yet-casual look.
11. Sabrina Faux Snakeskin Ankle Boot ($79): One word: SWOON. These snakeskin stunners are the stuff sartorial dreams are made of with their chunky heel and of-the-moment color. Trust us when we say they’ll do your #OOTD game proud.
12. Topshop Nimble Square Toe Mules ($100): Keeping your feet happy is as easy as stepping into these ’90s-esque square-toe mules. Celebrate the return of warm weather by wearing them with sundresses and streamlined jumpsuits.
13. Dolce Vita Camia Point Toe Mules ($120): Workwear alert! Take your nine-to-five duds from standard to showstopping by adding these cool criss-cross options with a pleated midi skirt or a pastel suit.
14. The Palatines Salio Origami Mules ($425): Shoes inspired by origami? Sign us up! These haute steppers are the ticket to street-style stardom.
15. Jeffrey Campbell NessaRose2 ($200): Prepare to make your Insta following and everyone in your inner circle jealous when you bust these babies out. Between the RN kitten heel, bold buckles, and pointed toe, there’s a whole lot to love.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.