The BritList: Eau de Whopper, Peanut Butter Cup Oreos and More
Forgot about it being 5 o’clock somewhere — it’s been 5 o’clock all day here at Brit HQ and we are cheers-ing the first day of spring with fruit-filled mimosas and more. Scroll on to usher in the weekend with the random, the hilarious and the oddly genius.
1. Uptown Funk, Treadmill Edition: Two words for this: HAPPY FRIDAY.
2. Painted Lady Embroidery Kit ($20): How cool is this kit? Now you can hang your favorite ’90s family’s house (the Tanners, HELLO) on your wall! :)
3. Peanut Butter Cup Oreos: We need to eat this now. Like RIGHT NOW where are they?! But also, we could totally hack these and are adding them to our to-hack list.
4. Eau de Whopper: Because you’ve always wanted to smell like Burger King.
5. Sandwich Disguise Bags ($6): These are just plain cute, and would add a little bit of delight to any lunch bag.
7. Game of Thrones Leggings: Don’t know how to navigate your way through Westeros? Just look at your legs, girl.
8. Speckle Sticky-Back Wallpaper Panels ($35): What is a wallpaper panel? It’s like wallpaper or contact paper, only it comes off the wall cleanly without ruining the existing paint. PLUS because these come in panels, you can wallpaper any size wall you have!
9. Letter Balloons ($12 each): So excited to have these in the B+C Shop — our party posts are about to get a lot peppier.
10. D*cks By Mail: We debated on whether this was too far to include, but decided it is important for all of you to know about. You can now send a bag of gummy d*cks to anyone you know. They suggest enemies, but wouldn’t these also be awesome to send to a bachelorette party you can’t attend?!