5 Celeb Engagement Rings We Need to See More of in 2017
Whoa, it’s only a few weeks into the New Year, but there have already been some major celeb engagements. We’re obvs talking about Serena Williams’ fairy-tale engagement we all read about on Reddit. Then Sam Hunt proposed to Hannah Lee Fowler. PS: Did you know Pippa Middleton is getting married this year? (YAS, there’s going to be a repeat of that white dress!) Not to mention Prince Harry is about three seconds away from proposing to girlfriend Meghan Markle. Our little hearts can’t take all this excitement! In the meantime, let’s talk bling. Scroll below for all the celebrity-endorsed engagement rings that we NEED to see more of in 2017.
1. Serena Williams: Serena’s surprise engagement to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian took the world by storm. And what Williams described on — you guessed it — Reddit was nothing short of a fairy tale. We still don’t have any deets on the ring, but you can tell it’s HUGE and a real stunner even from afar. Just don’t fall for her taco troll ring on Insta. Lolz. (Photo via Serena Williams/Reddit)
2. Kristin Dunst: Dunst just got engaged to her Fargo co-star Jesse Plemons. Her diamond ring is another mystery, but she’s supposedly been showing it off to everyone. We’re so excited to hear more about their 2017 wedding. (Photo via Terence Patrick/Getty)
3. Pippa Middleton: Pippa’s unbelievably gorg art deco ring is rumored to be vintage. Sure, it might not stack up to her sister Kate’s ring, but if the last white dress she wore was any indication, you know Pippa will more than make up for that when she walks down the aisle this year. (Photo via Alex B. Huckle/GC)
4. Hannah Lee Fowler: You might know Fowler’s boo Sam Hunt for his album, Montevallo. Actually, Fowler was the musical muse behind the album, so you know the engagement was epic. No pics of her ring have surfaced yet.
5. Kate Mara: Mara just got engaged to her Fantastic Four co-star, Jamie Bell. The two have been dating for a few years, so the engagement is an exciting milestone! We’re crushing on her fancy diamond ring, dressed down for game day. (Photo via Kate Mara/Twitter)
Who are you most excited to see tie the knot in 2017? Tell us on Twitter @BritandCo!