The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
With summer in full swing, celebs have been serving up fresh hair inspo on the daily, and we are loving it. From lush locks that are seriously shiny and healthy-looking to fresh cuts and fun colors, we can always count on our fave celebs to keep the beauty world interesting. Here are the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos we found on the ‘Gram this week.
1. Nina Dobrev: Check out that body! We’re talking about her hair (duh!) ;) Nina Dobrev rocked the *perfect* blowout (thanks to the styling of celeb hair guru Riawna Capri) to complete her breezy summer style. Blowouts are the ideal look for sporting a hairstyle that shows off your carefully cut layers.
2. Kylie Jenner: Kylie said goodbye to her mid-length locks after getting herself an asymmetrical cut with a super modern vibe. Even though the reality TV star/budding cosmetics mogul is known for switching up her hairstyle as quickly as most of us change clothes, we’re hoping this look sticks around for a while.
3. Ashley Benson: Is Ashley Benson opting for darkness in the midst of summer?! TBD, because this could be a #TBT pic. Throwback post or not, one thing is clear: Ashley Benson looks ah-mazing in both brunette and blonde shades.
4. Meghan Trainor: This summer is red hot — just look at Meghan’s new locks! Taking a page from Christina Aguilera’s dye job, Meghan brings on those Jessica Rabbit vibes with her pinup curls and fiery hair combo.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Elizabeth Banks (@elizabethbanks) on
5. Rachel Platten: Rachel shines brightly between fellow Hollywood beauties Elizabeth Banks and Connie Britton, thanks in part to her show-stealing ‘do! The songstress channeled her inner Disney princess by sporting a look that mirrored Elsa’s dreamy braid with a bunch of incredible texture. That deep side part is killer!
6. Elle Fanning: It looks like Elle Fanning just went from Neon Demon to pastel princess with her adorable bubblegum pink ‘do. The notorious blonde gave her natural shade a playful update with this fresh dusty rose color. We think it suits her perfectly!
View this post on Instagram
I am so excited and happy to announce that I will be joining the Lancôme family as their newest face!!! This an amazing day and I cannot believe one of my biggest dreams has come true!! Thank you so much to everyone at Lancôme for believing in me and having me apart of your amazing family ❤️🌹 @lancomeofficial #lavieestbelle #Lancome
A post shared by Taylor Hill (@taylor_hill) on
7. Taylor Hill: Taylor Hill rocked a sweet and sultry look by pairing old Hollywood curls with a flawless smokey eye. Brushing out your curls is key when perfecting this classic, full-bodied style. If you don’t gently brush ’em out, you’ll be left with ringlets that rival Shirley Temple.
8. Mindy Kaling: Ponytails aren’t just for lazy girls, BTW. Mindy took her side ponytail to the next level with her high and glamorous beehive effect that literally elevates this average ponytail to something totally event-appropriate.
9. Zendaya: From pixie cuts to bone-straight hairstyles, is there any look Zendaya can’t pull off? Her voluminous curls prove that opting for the natural look is always a home run when it comes to your hair.
10. Maisie Williams: Arya, is that you? Maisie makes good use of her time when she’s not in front of the camera by switching up her a color with a fun mermaid vibe. This dark, jewel-toned color is giving us serious swoons.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.