From Gigi’s Bangs to Tay’s Bleach Blonde: 10 of the Best Celeb Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
If there’s one thing we can count on the entertainment industry for, it’s hair inspiration. Whether you’re looking for a dramatic chop or a quick 5-minute style, celebs are constantly sharing their covetable locks on Instagram. This week we’re coming at you with a couple of mega dramatic transformations (ahem, T. Swift), some seriously chic “s waves” and of course a lot of Coachella-inspired looks. Scroll on down to check out the best celebrity hairstyles we spotted on Instagram this week.
1. Taylor Swift: You never really know if those crazy hairstyles celebs rock on magazine covers are real, but it looks like Tay actually went bleach blonde for her Vogue shoot. We are definitely digging the update (and that bomber jacket).
2. Gigi Hadid: Did Gigi just take a style cue from Zooey Deschanel? Kind of, sort of, not really. At the MTV Movie Awards Gigi showed up sporting a full set of bangs but, alas, they are fake. (PS, are clip-in bangs about to become a thing?! TBD. And if you ask Kristin Cavallari, the answer is yes.)
3. Kylie Jenner: Another day, another crazy hair color from this Kardash. However, given Kylie Jenner’s history with wigs, we’re guessing this is just another one from her epic collection.
View this post on Instagram
First order of business in LA...girls night at Cafe Stella with my gorgeous gal pals @cheyenneellis and @irritated_one. Love you guys like crazy! Only thing that would have made the night total perfection @tawnylehman sitting there with us!
A post shared by Katherine Heigl (@katherineheigl) on
4. Katherine Heigl: And the award for most dramatic transformation goes to… Katherine, duh. She snapped this photo of her girls’ night out yesterday but forgot to mention one major thing: she left all her hair at home. We’ll admit Katherine’s pixie cut took us by surprise, but we’re digging it.
5. Hailey Baldwin: In preparation for that little music festival happening this weekend (ahem, Coachella), Hailey Baldwin decided to skip the flower crown and instead dress up her tresses with this fun (and totally unexpected) shade of gray.
6. Gina Rodriguez: Wow, can you say hair goals? Adele’s makeup artist blessed us with a cat eye tutorial — if Gina’s hairstylist could do the same for these picture-perfect waves that would be great.
7. Sophie Turner: Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner showed up to the show’s season six premiere sporting the most epic of crown braids. Sansa would be proud.
View this post on Instagram
Me, @danaigurira, @liesltommy talk about Eclipsed on Broadway with #CharlieRose on @PBS tonight 1AM EST. #Repost @dilokritbarose ・・・ @lupitanyongo looking Regal in Royal Blue @JCrew CustomMade 💙✨✨✨✨ Tune in tonight #CharlieRose for the ladies of @eclipsedbway @danaigurira #LieslTommy 😘😘😘 Styling @micaelaerlanger Hair @vernonfrancois Manicure by @deborahlippmann Portrait and make up by moi 💄💋📸 The perfect rosy lips on dark skin @lancomeofficial L'Absolu Rouge in Ruby Silk ✨✨✨ #lupitanyongo #eclipsedbroadway #Lancome @teamid @rscapellan @xclusiveartists
A post shared by Lupita Nyong'o (@lupitanyongo) on
8. Lupita Nyong’o: Ooh but hold up! It looks like Sophie has some competition for “best-braided hairstyle of the week.” Considering this one is actually three braids wrapped up into one hair headband, we might just have to vote for Lupita’s look.
9. Ellie Goulding: Ellie captioned this snap of her perfect blonde locks, “sweat hair.” If our hair looked like that after a workout, we’d definitely be hitting up the gym more often. Unfortunately, when we’re done it looks less like perfect beach waves and more like someone poured a bucket over our heads. What workout are you doing, Elle?
10. Khloe Kardashian: Can someone just officially crown Khloe the queen of the top knot? That messy top knot mixed with those loose curls are basically the perfect combo.
What was the best celebrity hairstyle you spotted on Instagram this week? Tag us in their post @BritandCo.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)