10 of the Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
Okay ladies, spring is *officially* here, and you know what that means: that sad, sad winter hair needs to go. Whether you opt for a brave new color like Emma Roberts recently did or just want spruce things up with hair accessories, Instagram has basically become a hair inspiration destination over the past few weeks. Scroll on down to check out the 10 coolest celebrity hairstyles we spotted this week.
1. Lauren Conrad: If you need any bridal hair inspo, you should really be following Lauren Conrad’s hairstylist Kristin Ess on Instagram. While Lauren is traveling for her book tour, Kristin has been giving Lauren some seriously covetable hairstyles, all of which would be perfect for walking down the aisle. (via @kristen_ess)
2. Whitney Port: Just yesterday Whitney showed off this twisted look that’s basically the holy grail of braided updos. Fun fact: this hairstyle was actually done at B+C’s NYC headquarters while she was being interviewed by our very own news editor Kim Wang. Stay tuned for more on that ;) (via @whitneyeveport)
3. Miley Cyrus: Looking to add a little more rock ‘n’ roll to your life? If so we recommend you copy Joan Jett – er, Miley Cyrus’ – new shag haircut, complete with a full set of bangs. (via @mrchrismcmillan)
4. Julianne Hough: Jules decided to bring back everyone’s favorite ’80s hairstyle this week by getting a – wait for it – PERM! Toss aside any visions you have of a frizzy mess though, the results were surprisingly gorgeous. Could this be the secret to permanently perfect beach waves? (via @juleshough)
5. Olivia Munn: I mean, are these some perfect “s waves” or what? It seems we’re not the only ones who think so. Olivia recently took to Instagram to share that she won the Victoria’s Secret “What Is Sexy” 2016 award for “sexiest hair.” (via @oliviamunn)
6. Lisa Rinna: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member shocked everyone earlier this week when she debuted a totally shaved head. The joke was on us, though — turns out it was just an April Fools’ prank! (via @lisarinna)
8. Emma Roberts: Talk about #braidgoals! Emma Roberts’ hair game was seriously on point this week when she rocked a pretty fishtail crown braid. It’s so springy, and instantly elevated her look. (via @emmaroberts)
9. Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy Teigen got a lob recently, but we can’t stop staring at her soft side part in this Insta pic. It’s the perfect balance of having a casual vibe but still being intentionally styled. (via @chrissyteigen)
10. Irina Shayk: Model Irina Shayk ditched her brunette locks this week and lightened things up — she went blonde! Her natural waves and barely-there makeup made this a killer Insta moment. (via @irinashayk)
What was the best celebrity hairstyle you spotted on Instagram this week? Let us know on Twitter @BritandCo.
Additional reporting by Beth Wischnia