When it comes to gifting, Valentine’s Day can be a tricky holiday… especially if you’re rich and famous. How do you find a gift for a girl who has practically everything? While we’re not sure anyone can top Jason DeRulo’s gift of 10,000 — yes, ten thousand — roses to former girlfriend Jordin Sparks last year, we bet these celebs will try. Scroll down to discover our V-Day predictions for your fave celeb couples.
1. Jay-Z + Beyonce: Last Valentine’s Day, the rapper went all out for his #flawless boo, selecting a chic, mixed-metal Tacori bracelet engraved with a sentimental message. We’re guessing this year’s choice will once again prove to be some pretty eye candy, like this Tacori Moon Rose ring ($1,870). (Photo via Mike Coppola/Getty)
2. George Clooney + Amal Clooney: The newlyweds have already spent a few holidays at George’s Cabo San Lucas vacation home. George, since you’re new to this husband thing, we’ll give you a hint: Girls love getaways. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty and Architectural Digest)
3. Brad Pitt + Angelina Jolie: We always expect the unconventional from this couple. After Brad’s V-Day gift choice last year — a box of EatWhatever breath mints — we’re pretty sure it’s Angelina’s turn to show what’s up her sleeve. She can gag-gift him good with these muffin tops baking cups ($15). (Photo via Sean Gallup/Getty)
4. John Legend + Chrissy Teigen: Chrissy, can we steal your husband for Valentine’s Day? The “All of Me” songwriter knows A LOT about romance. Since the twosome have Instagrammed their KFC picnics in bed, it’s not too far-fetched to imagine them spending a private V-Day reconnecting over comfort food. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty and Jamie Oliver)
5. Channing Tatum + Jenna Dewan-Tatum: Channing’s been known to turn to Neil Lane to romance his sweetheart for V-Day. Whatever he’s doing, it looks like it’s working. If Channing asked our opinion, we’d
faint suggest these diamond and rose gold stunners. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
6. John Krasinski + Emily Blunt: Remember that swoonworthy moment when John rushed out on stage to give Emily a hug after her latest Critics’ Choice Award win? Yeah, we’re pretty sure John’s got special V-Day plans for his gal. We bet he might even treat her to a special breakfast in bed with this Nutella French toast. (Photo via Christopher Polk/Getty and Quick ‘n’ Easy Recipes)
7. Andrew Garfield + Emma Stone: This crazy-in-love couple tends to play it cool and low-key, which is why we expect Andrew to deliver a sweet, yet practical gift. This leather weekender bag ($300) coordinates perfectly with her fav leather backpack from Madewell. The gift is made even more romantic if a getaway is part of the surprise. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
8. Justin Theroux + Jennifer Aniston: No matter where this pair of love birds spend their evening, we can imagine Jen sizzlin’ in her signature LBD. Jen and Justin have been known to color coordinate on and off the red carpet, so we’ll make it easy for them to stick to tradition. Doesn’t this chic sheath ($108) look totally Aniston-approved? (Photo via Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty)
9. Dax Shepard + Kristen Bell: With a one-year old and a two-month old at home, we’re pretty sure Kristen Bell deserves a day out. One of her fav escapes? Biking. We think Dax should take his girl out for a ride on a new bike ($300+)… and maybe pack a romantic picnic too. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
10. Austin Butler + Vanessa Hudgens: This outfit totally screams Vanessa Hudgens. Good thing a romantic occasion is approaching! Vanessa, your perfect outfit ($400) is ready and waiting. (Photo via Mark Davis/Getty)
11. Ryan Reynolds + Blake Lively: We predict our fave couple will spend their Valentine’s Day at home, celebrating with their new baby. Blake has a serious thing for cupcakes, so we can totally imagine Ryan whipping up a batch of these chocolate-dipped strawberry cakes. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty and Pineapple and Coconut)
12. William Tell + Lauren Conrad: Lauren has made no secret about the fact that she’s in love with this Roses de Chloé fragrance ($95). Forget flowers, Will: Lauren is pining for perfume. (Photo via Charley Gallay/Getty)
Now you’re the star! Tell us in the comments below how you plan to celebrate V-Day.
(Featured photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)