Brit Talks Parenting Young Kids with Daphne Oz
Daphne Oz is a TV host, best-selling author, host of the podcast 'Mom Brain,' and mom of four kids under age seven. Yes, really. Listen in as Brit and Anj sit down with this supermom to talk all about healthy parenting of young children. From how to get dinner on the table that your kids will actually eat, to keeping the romance alive, mom guilt, and postpartum body image, nothing is off limits. (Please note this was recorded pre-COVID.)
Please note that this podcast was recorded before the global pandemic, so does not address the topic of parenting while we're all juggling staying at home and homeschooling.
To learn more about all the things with Brit and her co-hosts, subscribe to Teach Me Something New on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Maternity Brand Storq Launched a Kids' Activity Generator and We ... ›
- Meet the Co-Founder of Caribu, The App That Lets Your Kid Read ... ›
- 20 Creative Activities That Have Actually Kept My Toddler Busy for ... ›
- 7 Weird but Genius Parenting Hacks You'll Use Immediately - Brit + Co ›
- Why the 'Rebel Girls' Podcast is a Must-Listen for the Whole Fam - Brit + Co ›