Unless you’re lucky enough to actually see your mom on Mother’s Day, at this point those DIY floral coasters you made or cool tech gift you planned to buy probably aren’t going to reach her by Sunday. If there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s that a late Mother’s Day card doesn’t go over very well. If this predicament seems all too familiar, never fear. There are plenty of digital gifts (read: quick and post office-free) you can give the coolest mom around to show her that you’re thinking about her. We’ve put together a list of our seven favorite digital present ideas to make this year’s late-minute gift giving a breeze.
1. Imprint: If you’re feeling super sentimental, head over to the Imprint website and create a personalized “imprint” to share with Mom. It’s a digital collection of notes, memories, photographs and videos. And you can invite friends and family to add to the Imprint. So by the time Mom gets the emailed link in her inbox, there’s a sweet, curated collection of messages from everyone she loves — all celebrating her!
2. Bouqs: Put a modern spin on a classic Mother’s Day gift with a bouquet from Bouqs. The arrangements are sleek, the flowers are fresh, the employees get fair wages and the farming practices are eco-friendly. Plus, the flat $40 rate is a nice alternative to all the random fees and annoying upsells from traditional online florists. That’s, like, a quintuple win.
3. Just Give: If you have a mom who has everything, why not give her a gift she can give to others? With a Just Give gift certificate, Mom can donate to any of the hundreds of participating charities, from Amnesty International to the Rainforest Action Network. It’s the perfect option to show her that you know how much she cares about others.
4. Blue Apron: The uber-popular meal planning delivery service offers gift certificates in one, two or four-week packages for both two-person and four-person families. Mom’s an awesome cook, but sometimes she needs a break — so she can redeem the meals whenever she feels like it. The upcoming May menus are making our mouths water (hello, red quinoa and black bean enchiladas). Who knows — maybe you’ll even get a dinner invite out of it.
5. Zeel: What’s better than booking Mom a massage for Mother’s Day? Booking Mom an at-home massage for Mother’s Day! With the Zeel app, you can either book a surprise May 8 massage for Mom or send her a gift card that lets her save her massage for a (literally) rainy day. If you’re looking to totally spoil her, you can even gift her a 12-massage package (in other news, can we adopt you?).
6. Bluum: This monthly subscription service is perfect for those new and expecting moms on your list. Each box is full of goodies like organic baby wipes, cute teething bracelets, unconventional board books and sweet tiny clothes. Each box can be customized to age and gender, and you can decide how many boxes you’d like to send as your gift.
7. Relive Gift Shop: With the Relive app, you can easily turn any of your iPhone photos into a mug, keychain, t-shirt or canvas print. You know Mom LOVES those heartfelt gifts, and she’ll totally get a kick out of getting a reusable grocery bag with you and your cat’s faces on it (right?). You can create the gift from your phone and have it sent directly to her doorstep.
Which digital gift would your mom love the most? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Getty)