A Dozen Stylish DIY Leggings
Ready to swap those swimsuits and shorts for stylish fall staples you can easily layer? Hoodies and wrap coats are musts, along with leggings which look equally amazing paired with a chic top or casual dress. And luckily, thanks to these 12 creative DIY projects, designing your own leggings has never been simpler. Whether you rock a pair now or wait until sweater weather officially hits, these one-of-a-kind creations are sure to have you (and your kids) welcoming the season in style.
5. Ruched Leggings: Even though the kids have already gone back to school, it’s never too late to add a few more functional pieces to their wardrobe. These ruched, button-trimmed leggings look great and are easy for kids to slip on during busy weekday mornings. (via Made)
6. At Peace Yoga Pants: Orange dye and rubber bands help transform white yoga pants into a bright and bold pair perfect for getting your zen on. Wear them outdoors now or inside once temps drop for an instant pick-me-up anytime, anywhere. (via Jo-Ann Fabric)
8. Tie-Dyed Leggings: Get ready for a customized color explosion when you create your own tie-dyed leggings in an endless array of vibrant shades. (via Martha Stewart)
11. Stenciled Leggings: Featuring spiffy chevrons, 8-bit diamonds, colorful arrows and more, our stenciling tutorial makes dressing up basic black or gray leggings quick, easy and fun. (via Brit + Co)
12. Heart-Patch Leggings: Love the heart-stitched look but don’t want to create the actual pants yourself? Skip the sewing and glue felt patches right onto your favorite pair. (via One O)
How will you style leggings this fall? Share your own favorite ideas with us below!