When it comes to Easter brunch, we know it’s all about the edible treats. And what kind of season would it be without a few sweet treats? After you’ve finished snacking on Peeps and Cadbury eggs, why not try your hand at whipping up a tasty treat? We’re sharing our favorite Easter sweets featuring cute critters and blooming flowers to inspire your next decadent dessert.
4. With Icing on Top: We would sure be impressed if someone walked into our office or home with a plate full of these perfectly styled cupcakes. Learn to make the fondant first, and then put your whole display together. (via Cake Journal)
5. Birds of a Feather: Chirp, chirp. Make a nest of coconut for these homemade birdies to roost. We were pretty surprised at just how simple it is to decorate these cupcakes. Plus, you’ll learn to make your own homemade frosting. (via Cooking Classy)
6. Mud Pies: We’re imaging little ones getting messy with these little dirt pots, and we can’t think of a cuter photo op. Learn to make your own chocolate cookie mud frosting, so everyone can get delightfully dirty this holiday. (via The Gunny Sack)
7. Green Thumb: You don’t need a green thumb to sprout these carrot cupcakes, but you will learn some awesome skills to add to your baking roster. Not a bad trade, if you ask us. Spoiler: The carrots are Mike and Ike’s. We couldn’t help but spill the beans. (via Everyday Savvy)
9. Sweet Surprise: Well, it looks like an egg, but there’s cake inside. Imagine hiding these eggs all over for the kiddos to find. We bet they wouldn’t make it back with much in their baskets. (via Cupcake Project)
What’s your favorite Easter treat? Let us know in the comments below.