14 Incredible Dessert Recipes Made With 3 Ingredients or Less
When it comes to dessert, sometimes you just want something nice and simple to satisfy your sweet tooth. Creative yums like dessert lasagna recipes or dessert hummus recipes can be fun, but they often require a packed pantry full of ingredients and mix-ins. These drool-worthy recipes are made with just three (that's right, THREE) ingredients or less. Whip up one of these sweet treats next time you're in a pinch to quell a sugar craving.
1. No-Bake Bonbons: Cream, butter, and chocolate chips form the base of the truffles. If you want to make it boozy, add in a splash of Baileys. If you want to make it crunchy, roll it in sprinkles afterward. (via Brit + Co)
To be clear, if you top these hazelnut-y Nutella brownies with decadent chocolate and ice cream, you'll technically be using five ingredients. But as rich as these brownies are, you don't completely NEED to top them with anything. (via Kirbie's Cravings)
This post has been updated from a previous article.
- 5 Mini Dessert Recipes, Made Using 4 Ingredients! - Brit + Co ›
- 3-Ingredient Chicken Pineapple Skewers To Make Game Day Prep ... ›
- 20 Simple 3-Ingredient Recipes to Make This Halloween - Brit + Co ›
- Baking Hacks: 3-Ingredient Strawberry Pies - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Super Simple 3-Ingredient Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- This 2-Ingredient Vegan Ice Cream Recipe Is a Total Game ... ›
- Valentine's Day Desserts You Can Make With 4 Ingredients or Fewer ›
- 36 Super Easy Dessert Recipes Made With 5 Ingredients or Less ... ›
- 25 Epic Dessert Mashup Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Perfectly Patriotic Dessert Recipes for Independence Day - Brit + Co ›
- 37 Oreo Recipes That Will Make Your Cookie Dreams Come True - Brit + Co ›
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)