14 Incredible Dessert Recipes Made With 3 Ingredients or Less
When it comes to dessert recipes, sometimes you just want something nice and simple to satisfy your sweet tooth. Yums like chocolate chip cookies or lemon lavender ice cream can be fun, but they often require a packed pantry full of ingredients and mix-ins. These drool-worthy recipes are made with just three (that's right, THREE) ingredients or less. Whip up one of these sweet treats next time you're in a pinch to quell a sugar craving.
Cream, butter, and chocolate chips form the base of the truffles. If you want to make it boozy, add in a splash of Baileys. If you want to make it crunchy, roll it in sprinkles afterward. (via Brit + Co)
To be clear, if you top these hazelnut-y Nutella brownies with decadent chocolate and ice cream, you'll technically be using five ingredients. But as rich as these brownies are, you don't completely NEED to top them with anything. (via Kirbie's Cravings)
The next time you go scouring the internet for dessert recipes, consider one of these picks (and don't forget to tag us)! Not only are these 3-ingredient recipes quick and easy, but they're also yummy. That's a win-win-win in our book.
This post has been updated from a previous article.
- Baking Hacks: 3-Ingredient Strawberry Pies - Brit + Co ›
- This 2-Ingredient Vegan Ice Cream Recipe Is a Total Game ... ›
- 36 Super Easy Dessert Recipes Made With 5 Ingredients or Less ... ›
- 25 Epic Dessert Mashup Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Rainbow Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Perfectly Patriotic Dessert Recipes for Independence Day - Brit + Co ›