18 Edible Holiday Gifts With Printable Labels to Match
Gift giving just got a whole lot easier this holiday season. With 18 foolproof DIYs for delicious edible gifts PLUS printable labels for each, you’ll be sending off the most stylish of homemade treats in no time at all. Whether you hand them out as party favors at your next shindig, toss them into the perfect gift basket or keep a few of your own for “quality control” purposes (wink wink), you cannot go wrong. Enjoy cooking up these sweet and savory selections for those near and dear — whichever ones you choose, you’ll surely end up on someone’s nice list.
2. Boozy Bacon Jam: Served warm or chilled, this savory jam is delicious simply eaten by the spoonful. Recipients will love it spread on a biscuit, added to their next quesadilla or even stirred into a hearty stew for an extra burst of flavor. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
5. Vanilla Bean Maple Syrup: A touch of vanilla adds a little elegance to pure maple syrup. It’s an easy way to make an extra special pour-over for waffles and pancakes galore. (via Recreating Happiness)
9. Homemade Caramel and Chocolate Sauce: There’s nothing like homemade sauce to put a (figurative) cherry on our sundaes. Even better, both can be stirred into a mugful of hot milk for a quick caramel-flavored hot chocolate. (via Happy Money Saver)
10. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Sure, you could layer all the dry goods for chocolate chip cookies into a mason jar, but this presentation makes things even easier on the recipient. Keep your freezer stocked throughout the holiday season for both gift-giving and a quick goodie to bake up for those unexpected guests. (via I Heart Naptime)
11. DIY Grilling Seasoning Mixes: Grilling season may be a few months away for some of us, but there’s nothing like the reminder of warmer weather to get us through a long winter. Regardless, these mixes are just as great for spicing up burgers and other meat cooked indoors as they are out on the BBQ. (via MomAdvice)
12. Wild Cherry Bark-Vanilla Bitters: A few drops of this warm bitters will shake up cocktail hour, no sweat. Pair it with a bottle of rye, sweet vermouth and a jar of moonshine cherries for a wintry twist on the Manhattan. (via Paper Blog)
13. Homemade Vanilla Extract: With two simple ingredients and a 6-week steeping period, this extract is perfect for that last-minute gift. The labels include a “let steep until” section, so your recipients will know when to pop ’em open for all their baking needs. (via Sweet Society)
14. Rosemary-Infused Olive Oil: Every last drop of this mouthwatering, herbed oil is sure to disappear. It’s perfect for dipping a slice of crusty, homemade bread, whisking into a flavorful vinaigrette and sautéing just about anything. (via Pepper Design Blog)
16. Homemade Pasta Gifts: Whether or not you include a homemade sauce with these colorful pastas is up to you. Each of the five varieties — classic fettuccine, saffron, beet, spinach and squid ink — is a stunning gift on its own. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
18. Flavored Salts: A simple sprinkle of salt does wonders to enhance all kinds of food. Adding a little extra sumpin’ sumpin’ to the briny mix kicks things up just a few more notches. (via Minimally Invasive)
Share your homemade gift giving plans with us in the comments!