10 Easy Ways to Decorate With Pantone’s Fall 2015 Palette
This season, color palettes in the decor world are all about unexpected combinations. Dark, tropical blues blend with saturated oranges, while this year’s Marsala red brings a global feel to the mix. Work these trending colors into your own decor for a modern twist on the traditional fall colors. From an ocean blue macrame hanging planter to a sage green pendant light, shop our decor faves below in these of-the-moment hues.
1. Coral Carved Planter ($50): Brighten up your office desk or entryway with this adorable ceramic planter in a vivid matte orange. Plus, low-light houseplants are an ideal option for keeping your space fresh during the colder months.
2. Handmade African Basket ($149): Handmade in Senegal, this multipurpose basket looks cute on its own or in a set. The woven texture brings out the earthiness of this dark green color.
3. Aztec Stripe Pillow ($27): It doesn’t get any more boho-chic than a handmade woven pillow with authentic Aztec fabric. This unique pattern would make a colorful, yet muted addition to any fall decor scheme.
4. Medallion Trinket Dish ($5): For a delicate hint of this soft, warm pink hue, add this adorable tray to spruce up your dresser or vanity.
5. Macrame Hanging Planter Kit ($25): Get all the essentials to make this knotted jersey plant hanger. The dark blue-navy option feels just right for transitioning from fall to winter.
6. Cashmere Waffle Throw ($145): Cozy up for fall and enjoy the last few months of the Marsala year with this high-quality cashmere throw. The muted Marsala red is easy to mix with your existing decor.
7. Moorish Tile Rug (from $75): This camel-toned color is like the cool older sister of standard beige. The subtly darker shade will boost the sophistication factor of any space from the ground up.
8. Blue Tile Throw Pillow ($25): Intricate embroidery complements the dusty, vintage vibe of this blue. It’s the perfect accent for your lonely sofa cushions.
9. Teal Geometric Print ($18): Shades of ocean blue and tropical teal come together for an ultra-mod print. Hang this little masterpiece above your desk area or in the bathroom for a pop of color.
10. Grain Pendant ($95+) A simple lighting upgrade can completely transform your space. Even in a rental, if you are able to swap out the lighting, it’s worth it. The dusty sage hue will provide a low-key dose of color compared to standard lighting finishes.
What’s your favorite color from this fall’s palette? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
(Color swatch images via Pantone)