The Queen of Snooze — it sounds so regal, doesn’t it? But to most of us, it feels more like a tornado of panic as we run around in circles trying to get ready. Big decisions are being made in mere milliseconds: To shower or not to shower? Probably not. How important is blush really? Very important. Is matching our lipstick to our shoes really necessary? Always. We’ve gone ahead and rallied a set of tips and tricks we like to think of as Snooze Queen Boot Camp. Here are 16 beauty hacks that will get you up and out the door in 10 minutes flat.
1. Skip the Morning Cleanse: We know this sounds bananas, but as long as you’ve washed your face squeaky clean the night before, it’s not the end of the world if you skip a day here and there. Just remember: Toner. Moisturizer. SPF. And go. (via Michelle Phan)
3. Start With the Eyes: If leaving sans eye shadow is a no-no for you, get your eye shadow on first. This prevents you from wasting precious time picking flecks of pigment off your foundation. (via Prevention)
4. Pinch Your Cheeks: No time for blush? Not a problem. Back in the day ladies were aces at creating a natural blush by pinching their own cheeks. Get to it. Pinch those apples ’til they’re nice and rosy. (via College Candy)
6. Microfiber Towel: Alright, miss speedster, you’ve managed to fully shower in three seconds flat. Well done. Don’t let that towel hold you back. Get your osmosis on and dry your tresses quicker than you can say microfiber. (via Glo)
10. Perfect Cupid’s Bow: No more fussing with lip shape. We ain’t got time for that. Wrangle that lipstick in by laying down the law with this easy-peasy tip. And don’t give us no lip about it. (via Makeup)
11. Nighttime Braids: Want perfectly wavy hair without sparing those few extra minutes of shuteye in the morning? Throw your hair into braids post p.m. shower, sleep and voila! You’ve got mad style sans the work. (via Glo)
12. Three Minute Contour: Can’t go without that contour, huh? Neither can we. Might as well make it quick. We recommend practice rounds ’til you perfect it. Think fire drills for your face. (via Beauty Banter)
14. Knotted Braid Side Ponytail: This is something you’ll probably be into — easy hairstyling you can do just about anywhere: on the train, in the bus, at your desk. No prep time is needed, and sans mirror is best. Change things up on the regular… because you can. (via Goldfish Kiss)
15. Eye Makeup With Your Fingers: Who’s got time for brushes when you’re trying to catch the train? Not us. Make use of that index finger, pat on your favorite eye shadow and get to steppin’. (via The Beauty Bean)
16. Go Rouge: There’s no better way to look put together than with a set of rouge lips. Full makeup, sans makeup, hair up, hair down — throw on your favorite lips and make any prep time look complete. (via Makeup.com)
Share your morning beauty hacks with us below!