Another holiday, another insane gift guide curated by Gwyneth Paltrow’s brand Goop. To be honest, we’re still trying to process the outrageously expensive Goop gift guide she released last Christmas, but whether we’re ready or not she’s hit us yet again with a Mother’s day gift guide we will probably only be able to shop once we win the lottery. Scroll on down to check out a few of the most expensive items we spotted throughout the three gift guides.
1. Hoorsenbuhs White Diamond & Yellow Gold Monogram ID Bracelet ($10,500): Thinking about going to Tiffany’s for mom this year? Ugh, no way. That place is for peasants, amiright? Treat mom to this monogrammed bracelet from Barneys. It’s the same price as a small car, but like, you have that in your savings, right?
2. Burberry Westminster Trench Coat ($1,795): Has mom always dreamed of dressing like a chic Londoner? It might cost you a month’s pay, but you love your mom, don’t you?
3. Stubbs & Wootton Diamond Monogram Slipper ($650): Has mom always listed Hugh Hefner as her ultimate style icon? If so, treat her to these ultra-luxe slippers. If $650 seems like a steep price to pay for house shoes, don’t worry. You can start with a $325 deposit.
4. NLST Harem Pant ($295): What do you mean your mom doesn’t own a pair of luxury sweatpants?! Treat her to an upgrade from that $10 pair she’s been wearing for years.
5. Tabula Rasa Isoline Travel Set ($495): No, it’s totally normal for your cosmetic bag to be as expensive as your plane ticket. We repeat: TOTALLY NORMAL.
6. Leica +Hermés Ultravid Binoculars ($10,100): Honestly you guys, I don’t know how to pretend to convince you to buy a $10,000 pair of binoculars. Gwyneth says they’re for “more than birdwatching” so… pay for them because they’re multifunctional?
7. Beyoncé Concert Tickets (Price Varies): Gwyneth thinks it’d be super fun for you and mom to check out Beyoncé’s concert together in Chicago. And damn, it totally would be — except that on the date she recommends, the only two seats left together are going for $350… each. (Photo via Christopher Polk/Getty)
8. Stella McCartney iPhone Case ($145): If you thought those giant crystals on this case were just decoration, think again. Gwyneth says they “offer the very practical benefit of making it easy to hold the phone while multitasking.” Oh, okay.
9. Walters Faith Diamond Necklace ($3,250): If mom already has an engraved bracelet and is looking for a necklace, treat her to this diamond alternative. At $3K it’s a total steal.
10. Louis Vuitton Passport Case ($480): Because you can’t throw a $500 cosmetic bag in your carry-on if you don’t have a luxury passport holder to go with it.
Okay guys, what are you ACTUALLY getting your mom for Mother’s Day? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
(Featured Image via @gwynethpaltrow)