9 Hair Tools That Do the Work for You
Show of hands: who’s ever skipped styling their hair due to lack of time? We know we have. As much as we love the idea of curls or beachy waves, there are definitely mornings where there just isn’t enough time for the perfect hair day. Luckily, we now live in a day and age where technology has stepped up big time in the beauty department. Instead of curling your hair by hand, or going to get a professional blowout there are now tools that do it all for you. We’ve rounded up 9 of our faves that guarantee gorgeously perfected hair in the blink of an eye.
1. Kiss Instawave Automatic Curler ($50): Looking for beachy waves? How about tightly wound curls? Whatever the style, you can achieve it with just the push of a button on this automatic curler. Alternate curl patterns from left to right, or leave hair in for a longer or shorter amount of time to make a style that’s all your own.
2. Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret ($80): Curl your hair in mere minutes with a curler that couldn’t be easier to use. Simply feed a small strand of hair and through the barrel, and after a few seconds of heating you’ll be left with the perfect curl.
3. Amika Bombshell Blowout Thermal Brush ($100): Forget going to the salon for a blowout because this thermal brush lets you have the PHD (or perfect hair day, if you will) all from home. This thermal ceramic brush is both a blowdryer and a brush rolled into one, leaving you with straight-from-the-salon locks in half the time.
4. Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler ($130): Burned fingers are a thing of the past with this self-rotating curling iron. An even amount of tension and heat throughout allows you to have consistent, beautiful hair in a flash.
5. Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Styler ($50): A blowout has never been easier then with this hair dryer and styler in one. The large paddle design dries and smooths your strands so you’ll be left with lovely locks without having to worry about heat damage.
6. InStyler Tulip ($80): Curling your hair has never been so hassle-free then with this automatic curling iron. The design suits locks of any length or thickness and leaves you with a perfect spiral in three seconds flat.
7. Sarah Potempa Beachwaver Styling Iron ($199): Beach-y waves never go out of style, and they’ve never been more achievable then with this rotating curling iron.
8. Brocato Vibrastrait Oscillating Flat Iron ($160): A vibrating flat iron might sound like an odd idea but it’s actually amazing. The oscillating movement rids your hair of kinks and creases so you’re left with straight and shiny strands.
9. InStyler MAX Rotating Iron ($100): A straightener, curling iron and volumizer all in one… are we dreaming? Not only does this tool have a laundry list of features but it also rotates on its own, taking out all the hard work of any hair routine
Which of these simple styling products is your favorite? Any we missed? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)