We’re just as guilty as the next person of enjoying maybe a few too many Halloween-themed goodies. Who can blame us when there are so many delicious themed candy and cocktail recipes out there, though? If you happen to find yourself in our boat, there’s no need to feel any shame. Simply pull up this collection of 14 brisk-weather recipes worthy of a Halloween treat detox when you can no longer stand the sight of another sweet or just want to get your healthy lifestyle back on track.
2. Revitalizing + Raw Cauliflower-Tomato Detox Salad: “Riced” cauliflower makes this crunchy, fall vegetable salad drizzled with tahini-lemon-garlic dressing a satisfying lower-carb meal. (via Blissful Basil)
5. Winter Detox Superfoods Salad: Toss together this bright salad complete with tangerines, pomegranate seeds, fennel, broccoli, walnuts and avocado when you’re looking for a recipe filled with flavor and healthy fats. (via Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
6. Butternut Squash Tahini Soup: It’s soup-er easy to throw together a serving (or three) of this winter squash soup, which is so much better than the watery stuff you can buy in a carton at the grocery store! (via Naturally Sassy)
7. Two-Bite Kale Tabouli Pockets: Serve up this healthy kale and quinoa tabouli sans cheese and pita to give these a little extra cleansing power that just happens to be gluten-free and vegan. (via Brit + Co)
10. Detox Oatmeal With Ginger, Turmeric, and Pomegranate: Start your day off right with a bowlful of this honey-sweetened oatmeal. (via Oatgasm)
12. Energy Bites, Natural Truffles and Almond Balls: After indulging in more than a few candy bars, coming off the sweet stuff cold turkey can be an impossible feat. These bites manage to satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way while providing a nice little energy boost. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your strategy for returning to healthy eating after an overindulgence in holiday treats? Share your favorite tips and recipes with all of us in the comments below.