10 High-Tech Gadgets You Need in Your Bedroom
Smart homes are all the rage these days. From smart bulbs to high-tech kitchen appliances, the list of ways to make your home *that* much more techy is endless. The home of the future has certainly graced us with its presence, and we are not mad about it. Next up? High-tech appliances for your bedroom. Think smart mattresses, fancy nightlights and snooze-reducing alarm clocks. Scroll on through to see our recent gadget finds that’ll make sleeping and waking that much better.
3. Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: This Sony projector allows you to turn your wall (or ceiling!) into a life-sized window or movie theater. And, if you’re short on space, this projector is perfect for you as it sits just seven inches from the wall.
5. Elgato Avea Mood Light: In the mood for some extravagant mood lighting? The Elgato Avea mood light will leave your bedroom ultra colorful.
6. Nest Thermostat: We’ve talked about the Nest thermostat before, and we’re still just as obsessed. Too toasty under your blankets? Make it a little cooler with your smartphone. Really, it’s that easy.
7. Samsung 4K UHD TV: Because flat screen TVs are *so* 2014. The Samsung curved TV is a must for your Friday night in.
8. Big Ass Fans Haiku: If traditional fans just aren’t going to cut it in your home, Big Ass Fans are perfect for you. Trust, this one’s the smallest fan they make.
9. Luna Mattress Cover: Make your mattress a smart bed using the Luna mattress cover, which warms your bed and tracks your sleep. *added to cart*
10. Ramos Alarm Clock: To turn this bad boy off, you have to actually get OUT of bed. Sounds kind of torturous, but definitely genius for those of us who hit the snooze button one too many times.
What smart home appliances do you own? Talk to us in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)