Everything We Want (and Need) from H&M’s Outdoor Collection
Warm-weather entertaining is just around the corner, which means *now* is the time to upgrade your dream patio setup. H&M’s latest collection — with its colorful planters and tasseled jute rugs — will practically curate your outdoor space for you. So whether you’re hosting your soireé on an apartment balcony garden or a porch overlooking the ocean, H&M’s Close to Nature line has a few essentials that will ensure your party is Insta-perfect. Scroll down for a few of our fave pieces below!
1. Storage Basket ($30): You can never have too many storage baskets, especially when you can use them in every room in the house. Grab two or three of these chunky woven pieces to bring just the right amount of boho-chicness to your outdoor space.
2. Tea Towel ($5): You don’t need much to slay your first outdoor dinner party, but you definitely need some tea towels on hand. Copy a page from H&M’s lookbook and create an easy table centerpiece with a tasseled tablecloth, mini metal coolers for drinks, and wood bowls full of watermelon.
3. Terracotta Plant Pot ($13): Terracotta planters provide a super easy way to change up your seasonal decorating, not to mention they make your outdoor cacti garden look totally on point. The dusty pink color plays well with woven baskets and modern white pots so you can mix and match to your heart’s content.
4. Large Wooden Tray ($25): After spending all that time perfecting your charcuterie platter, you deserve a tray that is chic and versatile. Whether your style is rustic or you’re feeling those minimalist vibes, these wooden trays check all the right boxes.
5. Jute Rug With Fringe ($50): A simple design can make such a bold statement. How can you not be inspired to turn your patio into an outdoor haven with a fringed jute rug, a strand (or five) of string lights, and a tray full of iced coffees?
6. Solid-Color Seat Cushion ($10): Jazz up your outdoor furniture with nothing more than an armful of these inexpensive seat cushions. They’re totally machine-washable so you can throw ’em into the laundry when the party’s all over.
7. Porcelain Mug With Motif ($6): Flamingos were *so* last year — this summer is all about the sea turtles. These black and white mugs are so pretty that you might feel the need to DIY your own unicorn hot chocolate or treat yourself to a confetti mug cake. All for the sake of the Insta, obvi.
8. Jaquard-Patterned Hand Towel ($6): Whether you need a new set of towels for the guest bathroom or for sittin’ poolside, you can’t beat the price of these soft towels. They come in seven elegant shades and look extra chic when paired with quirky tasseled washcloths and a bar of DIY color-block soap.
9. Patterned Cushion Cover ($6): It’s time to take that dinner party outside, but before you grab the trays of prosciutto and melon, make sure your guests are sitting comfy with these cool seat cushions. The black and white dot pattern looks stunning in a minimalist setting and paired with lots of greenery.
10. Stoneware Soap Dispenser ($13): You don’t have to have a gorg outdoor shower to give your bathroom those luxe desert vibes. Spruce up your space with a set of elegant, gold-topped soap dispensers, then work in some spa-inspired magic with white tasseled towels and soothing tan shades.
Looking for more ways to upgrade your outdoor space? Follow us on Pinterest for home inspo and tons of resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.