21 Sinful Hot Chocolate Recipes You Have to Try
We know you love pumpkin spice lattes and other warm winter drinks, but get ready to spruce up the most classic of them all: hot chocolate! With January coming to an end, time might feel like it's going too fast, but it will definitely slow back down when there's a comforting mug of hot chocolate in your hands. These recipes range from simple and healthy to sweet and boozy, so there's something for every taste. Here's to drinking hot chocolate for breakfast and topping it with far too many marshmallows.
There’s no better way to add a refreshing zing to hot chocolate than with peppermint patties. A candy cane stirrer makes it fit for a queen. (via A Zesty Bite)
Plenty of dairy-free beverages claim to be creamy, but thanks to ground cashews, this vegan hot chocolate really is luscious. Spice it up with cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger for an even more soothing sipper. (via Domestic Gothess)
Can't decide between tea and hot chocolate? With this beverage, you don't have to. (via Port and Fin)
What's your favorite hot chocolate recipe? Let us know on Instagram.
Additional reporting by Kate Puhala.
This post has been updated.
- How to Make Jacques Torres' Famous Hot Chocolate at Home - Brit ... ›
- This Vegan Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa Is Winter-Party Ready - Brit + Co ›
- This Boozy Mulled Wine Hot Chocolate Recipe Is the Ultimate ... ›
- 12 Sweet Gifts for the Chocolate Lovers in Your Life - Brit + Co ›
- 13 Boozy Hot Chocolate Recipes to Warm Up - Brit + Co - Brit + Co ›
- Forget Chocolate Syrup — This Homemade Hot Fudge Belongs on Ice Cream and Beyond - Brit + Co ›