15 Epic Sundaes Sure to Put a Cherry on Top of Your Day
A month devoted to ice cream deserves only the best recipes to go along with it. And since we’ve already helped you pick out an ice cream maker and hooked you up with all the latest ice cream gadgets, we’ve decided it’s finally time to get to makin’. Check out these 15 epic ice cream sundae recipes that’ll surely satisfy even the craziest sweet tooth.
5. Skinny Ice Cream Sundae: If you’re still holdin’ on to your serious self control, loosen up the reigns for this skinny option. Made from just frozen bananas, this dessert is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-freeand fat-free (without the toppings, of course). (via Deliciously Sprinkled)
10. Tahini Caramel and Sesame Brittle Sundae: Hold the phone… tahini’s involved, but there’s no hummus? We’re intrigued! Tahini is used to make the caramel sauce in this yummy sundae, and we cannot wait to try it. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
12. Fruity Pebble Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae: Since you already know how much we love breakfast foods, it’s probably no surprise that we included this cereal-inspired choice. (via Willow Bird Baking)
14. Touchdown Sundae Ice Cream Bars: Cookie layers, ice cream, whipped cream and caramel? Seriously, we can’t ask for much more than that. We totally get why it’s called the Touchdown now! (via Melanie Makes)
15. Bruleed Twinkie Ice Cream Sundae: At last, an excuse to break out that kitchen torch we had to have but have never actually used. Set those Twinkies on fire and then cool them down with some ice cream. (via Willow Bird Baking)
Which of these epic sundae creations has you looking to satisfy your ice cream craving? Share your favorites with us in the comments below!