It’s only been 24 hours since news broke that 20-year-old Kylie Jenner is reportedly expecting her first child with her 25-year-old beau, rapper Travis Scott, but that was all the time Twitter needed to all but implode with shock, excitement, and, yes, plenty of LOL-worthy GIFs.
Seemingly every. Single. Person. With a Twitter account had something to say about the makeup mogul’s pregnancy — heck, even Spencer Pratt chimed in! Here’s a few of our favorite reactions so far.
1. #Goals: No fair!
2. Big Dreams: If you could be anyone, Kylie’s babe wouldn’t be too shabby of a choice, eh?
3. Kardashian Rehab: Just when you think you can quit the fam, they go and pull you right back in!
4. K-Dynasty: This actually isn’t a bad idea…
5. Lip Kit 2.0: But seriously, there will be a new Lip Kit to celebrate, right?!
7. Hard at Work: Hey, no one ever said keeping up with the Kardashians was easy!
8. The Ultimate Plot Twist: The insane internet theories have begun!
9. Priorities: Kylie > Everything you need to do today.
10. But Wait: Is this even real? Some fans had serious doubts about the reports, considering that she has yet to confirm or deny them herself.
11. Spencer Pratt: Even Spencer Pratt was shook! Declaring that “this must be what it felt like when Princess Diana got pregnant,” The Hills alum sent out a whole slew of hilarious tweets, the best of which included a little matchmaking. “I hope Kylie has a daughter so my son can marry her,” the 34-year-old, who is set to become a first-time dad this October, wrote.
What’s your reaction to Kylie’s reported pregnancy? Tweet us @BritandCo.
(Photo via Nicholas Hunt/Getty)