17 Labor Day Cookout Recipes to End Your Summer Right
Summer may be coming to an end, but we can't let it pass without one last bash for the books. Labor Day gives us the perfect excuse to throw down our best warm weather party knowledge. Whether you're hosting a summer soirée of your own or just looking for a dish to bring to your bestie's, these recipes won't disappoint. Pick a party theme, crank the tunes, and gather up your nearest and dearest. It's the unofficial end of summer and it's time to partaaaaaay.
Cantaloupe is SO good right now and adding it to a panzanella sweetens the deal. (via Honestly Yum)
This refreshing mocktail mixes Pamplemousse La Croix with a homemade lavender simple syrup and fresh grapefruit juice to hit the spot when you're gathered with friends (and even when you're not). (Brit + Co)
Follow us on Pinterest for more food and drink inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 25 Healthier Ways to Make a Potato Salad - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Sizzling Apps for the Perfect Summer Barbecue - Brit + Co ›
- 14 Fruity Slab Pies That'll Feed an Army at Your Next Cookout - Brit ... ›
- 13 Fruit Crumbles to Sweeten Your Next Cookout - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Make-Ahead Recipes for Your Summer Cookouts - Brit + Co ›