You’re already going to have enough on your plate come Thanksgiving day. Between the turkey and all the fixins, not to mention dessert, the last thing you have time to worry about is decorations. But you don’t need to drop a lot of cash or devote all your time to transforming your place. We’ve scoured the Internet for these 15 DIY decorations that you can whip up the day before. Now that’s something to be thankful for.
1. Chalkboard Pumpkins: Pumpkins are everywhere right now. Grab a real one from your local farmer’s market or opt for a craft pumpkin so you can save it for next year and coat it with chalkboard paint for an instant message board. Write out the evening’s menu or a fun message for a cute conversation piece. (via Better Recipes)
2. No-Sew Burlap Runner: After you see how easy it is to whip up this no-sew runner, you’ll never buy a pre-made one again. Transform your table from drab to fab in just one afternoon. (via Inspired by Charm)
3. Thankful Silverware Holder: Give your guests something to think about while they’re busy stuffing their faces. Have everyone write down what they’re thankful for and then read their responses aloud during dessert. (via A Bird’s Leap)
4. Gold Dipped Feather Garland: Sometimes less is more, and this is no exception. Who would have thought something like a few feathers and gold paint could make such a big statement? (via Simple Stylings)
11. Rosemary Wreath Place Cards: Dress up your table and get the whole room smelling delicious before the food is even ready. The best part? Since these are meant to be rustic, there’s no way to mess them up. (via Spoon Fork Bacon)
Which time-saving DIY project are you thankful for this year? Talk to us in the comments!