The Perfect Daily Planner, According to Your Zodiac
Much like our Parks and Rec BFF Leslie Knope, “jamming on our planner” is one of our favorite hobbies (seriously, it’s right up there with trying new brownie recipes and trying not to kill our indoor plants). There’s just something so satisfying about actually writing down our daily to-do lists, and we honestly feel like it makes us more productive and present (it’s why we enjoy sending snail mail so much). In fact, we love daily planners so much we decided to make our own! That’s right — you can pick up a Brit + Co DIY planner at Target right now. But with so many cute, customizable planners out right now, we figured (as with all majorly important decisions in our lives) it’s best for us to make our planner choices with our zodiac signs in mind. Oh, you too? Cool, let’s get started.
Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)
1. Brit + Co Gold Leaves Mini Binder ($6): We know you’re all about expressing your individuality, Aquarius, which is why we know you’ll love our DIY mini binder planners — and their accompanying accessories. You can customize your daily doings to your expressionistic heart’s content with photo corners, binder clips, tab dividers, and even coloring-book pages. Doesn’t it feel good to finally find a planner that celebrates your creative spirit?
Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
2. The Happiness Planner ($56): With a tagline like “focus on what makes you happy,” we knew this planner would immediately earn your adoration, Pisces. You’ve always focused on the artistic, spiritual aspects of your life, and this planner is “designed to help you cultivate happiness by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.” With that said, we know you can often float through the day with your head in the clouds, so while this planner does focus on “making each day a positive experience,” it still reinforces habit and routine by “building introspection and increasing self-awareness.”
Aries (March 21 – April 19)
3. Brit + Co Everything Is Possible Planner ($15): Tell you something you don’t know, right, Aries? Of COURSE everything is possible for you! With your entrepreneurial, adventurous spirit, the world is your oyster, and this planner is your new guide. You’ve always got a million things going on — from pursuing your side hustle to traveling around the world — and need a daily planner that’s small and simple to make sure you’re not missing a meeting or forgetting a happy hour.
Taurus (April 20 – May 20)
4. Brit + Co Floral Planner ($15): Flora and fauna are the things that keep you grounded, Taurus, which means our floral planner is perfect for you. Plus, with its abstracted glam look, this particular planner appeals to both your nature-loving side and your penchant for the finer things in life. You’ve got taste, Taurus, and you deserve a daily planner that delivers.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20)
5. Bullet Journal Notebook ($25): You’re a curious soul with a mind that jumps from subject to subject, often at the expense of productivity, Gemini, so we think you should give bullet journaling a try. With this method, you can tailor your journal’s layout to what’s most important to you — whether that’s daily to-do lists, monthly calendars, or big-picture goals. Even better? There’s a key, a table of contents, and numbered pages to keep all your genius thoughts organized and readily available.
Cancer (June 21 – July 22)
6. FavoriteStory Initial Daily Planner ($20): Simple, elegant, and straightforward — it’s an easy planner perfectly suited to make sense of your (sometimes tumultuous) emotional life, with no extra drama in sight. We love the spiral binding, large daily blocks, and thick, bleed-proof pages for you to relax with and enjoy (we know how you love your at-home crafting time!).
Leo (July 23 – August 22)
7. Brit + Co Blue Confetti Planner ($15): Forever the star of the show and the center of attention, you love making a bright splash wherever you go, Leo, which is why we think you’ll love our confetti-print planner. Now you can take the party with you (and keep track of your dentist appointments while you’re at it).
Virgo (August 23 – September 22)
8. Waste Not Paper Pencil You in Planner ($35): The idea of writing anything down in your planner with a pen sends shivers up your spine, Virgo, since any change would mean you’d have to mess up your impeccable planning with a crossed-out scribble. You much prefer penciling someone in (hey, being a perfectionist isn’t a bad thing!), which is why we think you’ll adore this planner so much.
Libra (September 23 – October 22)
9. SELF Journal ($32): Balance and partnership are important to you, Libra, so the SELF journal is right up your alley. Dreamed up by an entrepreneurial pair who were looking to both increase their productivity and achieve their dreams, the SELF journal helps you break down your big-picture goals into manageable day-to-day to-dos. As an air sign, you’re an intellectual with a whip smart mind, and this type of daily planning will force you to focus your wits on what’s truly important (while still remembering to pick up wine, obviously).
Scorpio (October 23 – November 21)
10. Alice in Wonderland Moleskin 12-Month Daily Planner ($26): Always a fan of the mysterious, any Scorpio is sure to dig this limited-edition Alice in Wonderland daily planner. It’s that classic, no-frills Moleskin design you love, but with a whimsical, other-worldly twist that speaks to your passionate side. And you’re nothing if not fiercely driven, Scorpio, which means a dependable daily planner is a must-have.
Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21)
11. TF Publishing Dots Two-Year Pocket Planner ($6): As a curious soul with insatiable wanderlust, you need something that’ll fit into your backpack and keep your flight info organized, Sag, and this little pocket planner is perfectly suited for the job. It’s big enough so you don’t have to cram your itinerary into an illegibly tiny box, but it’s also small enough that you’ll never be weighed down by your to-do list. (Literally and figuratively — we know how you love your freedom!)
Capricorn (December 22 – January 19)
12. Brit + Co You Got This Mini Binder ($6): Okay, so it’s not like you need a reminder that you’re a totally self-sufficient and capable woman, Cap, but it’s still nice to have a pep squad in your bag ready to cheer you on at a moment’s notice. And not only is this planner’s cover uber-motivational for someone as success-driven as you are, but the inside is just as good. We’re talking daily, weekly, and monthly calendar pages, pocket folders, dry erase pages, and other seriously sweet options that’ll have you (even more) organized in no time.
Do you have any daily planner tricks that keep you super-organized? Tweet us @BritandCo and let us know what works for you!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)