Grab one of these 15 treats at the end of the day, and you’ll start to unwind in no time at all. Featuring teas, refreshing herbs and flowers and the occasional splash of booze, you’ll feel the stress start melting away almost instantly. Pour yourself a bath, toss a waterproof case on your smartphone and get scrolling. Ahhh, can’t you feel the relaxation already?
1. Orange Mint Coconut Water: Coconut and mint are two flavors known for their calming properties. Sip on this infused water as a refreshing, booze-free way to unwind at the end of the day. (via Healthy Nibbles and Bits)
4. One Bowl Vegan Chocolate Cake: Chocolate works its magic once more in this super easy, vegan cake. Don’t feel like mixing up a batch of frosting? No worries. A simple dusting of powdered sugar is all it needs. (via Minimalist Baker)
6. Israeli Couscous Tabbouleh: Absolutely loaded with mint, this lettuce-free salad has some serious herb action going for it. It’s hearty enough to be a meal, but can also be served alongside a roast. (via Joie de Vivre)
7. Coconut Milk Panna Cotta (Dairy-Free): If things like pudding and ice cream are your idea of relaxing treats, this coconut milk panna cotta is for you. You’ll be instantly transported to warm, tropical locales with every spoonful. (via Sprinkle of Cinnamon)
9. Mandarin Orange Tea Cookies: You’ll enjoy how the sweet, citrus flavor of these shortbread cookies re-energizes you sans caffeine. Of course, they do work awfully well with a steaming cuppa tea. (via Seasons and Suppers)
11. Orange, Lavender and Almond Syrup Cake: The cinnamon-y, orange and lavender syrup is reason enough to bake up this cake. Greek yogurt in the batter also makes the crumb extra tender. (via Magda’s Cauldron)
15. Chamomile and Honey Ice Cream: Warm milk might be the way to go when you can’t sleep, but we’re thinking the ice cold stuff will do just fine when it’s infused with calming chamomile. (via Martha Stewart)
What sort of foods and drinks do you enjoy at the end of a long day? Share yours with us below.