11 DIY Berry Pink Lip Stains
When the temperatures are sky high, we tend to pass on heavy lipsticks in favor of lighter glosses and lip stains, and here at Brit + Co, we always love a good beauty DIY. Lip stains are the perfect DIY, because they usually only contain a couple of ingredients, and the colors can be completely customizable. Check out these 11 super easy lip stains, then start dreaming up your perfect lip color!
2. Crayon Lipstick: Don’t freak out. Crayons are made mostly of paraffin (found in most lipsticks or lip balms) and non-toxic, food-grade pigments, making them perfect for mixing up a fun new lip color. (via Mom Dot)
3. Mini Lip Stains: Just by using some pretty simple ingredients, like organic beeswax, sweet almond oil, powdered pink blush for color and deep purple lipstick, you can make these adorable little lip stains and give them away as gifts! (via Joy The Baker)
6. Berry Lip Stain: Berries can be used to make a simple and effective lip stain that’s completely natural and tastes incredible! The olive oil in this recipe hydrates your lips, while the berries give them a pink/purple color. (via Free People)
8. Shailene Woodley’s DIY Lip Stain: We know that Shailene is the queen of natural living, and here she offers a berry and cherry recipe she uses to get a perfect pout. And it’s clearly fit for a Queen ;) (via Queen Latifah)
11. Cinnamon Lip Gloss: The cinnamon in this lip gloss acts as a natural lip plumper, and since it’s colored with a chunk of your favorite lipstick, you’re sure to get a color you like. (via Henry Happened)
Have you ever tried making your own lip gloss? Let us know in the comments below!