We all know the feeling — that unexpected hankering for something savory or sweet followed by an inability to focus until we get our fix. We at Brit HQ can relate; chances are you’ll find many of us hovering around the snack shelf around 3:00 PM every day. When snack attack strikes, sometimes you just have to reach for the treat that will truly satisfy your cravings. Read on for a roundup of our favorite indulgent fixes, all from the B+C Shop.
1. Potato Chip Chocolate Bars – Set of 3 ($15): We’ve been crazy about this food pairing for ages, so we’re pretty stoked it now comes in chocolate bar form.
3. Macaron Variety Set ($30): Just looking at these beauties makes our mouths water.
4. Crumble Mumble Toffee ($12): This toffee-nut combo is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
5. Firecracker Bar – Set of 3 ($15): Chocolate, chipotle and…. popping candy?! This chocolate bar is like Pop Rocks’s mature, gourmet, delicious older brother.
6. Artisan S’Mores Kit ($19): We’re all about bringing the s’mores indoors. Pop this trio in the toaster oven for a way tasty afternoon treat.
7. Beer & Pretzel Boxed Caramels ($9): A little salty, a little sweet, a lot delicious.
8. Homemade Ginger Snaps ($15): What’s more nostalgic than a homemade ginger snap? Pair these delightful cookies with a glass of milk for a satisfying snack.
11. Salted P-Nutty Caramels ($5): This author can personally vouch for the deliciousness of Kika’s Treats. They’re little bites of p-nutty heaven.
12. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Boxed Caramels ($8): Don’t even try to resist these chocolate-covered caramels. You deserve this.
13. Rye Whiskey Caramel Sauce ($23): Picture this — french vanilla ice cream drenched in rye whiskey caramel sauce, topped off with chopped nuts. NOM.
14. Burrata + Moscarpone Kit ($25): For all you fancy foodies out there — elevate your snack game with this mascarpone and burrata kit. (Pssst — you can learn how to make burrata with the help of our tutorial, too!)
15. Bacon Six Ways ($59): When in doubt, the answer is probably bacon. This kit will ensure you can incorporate it into every meal, *especially* snack time.
What indulgent treat do you reach for when the snack attacks come on? Share with us in the comments below!