25 Snickers-Inspired Sweets to Snack on Now
Hungry? You’ll definitely want to scroll through these 25 sweet Snickers recipes. Whether you’re looking for an over-the-top creation or prefer to keep things on the healthier end of the spectrum, we have you covered. So raid your Halloween candy stash and let’s satisfy those caramel-chocolate-peanut cravings!
2. Snickers Crave Bars: Pretty sure it’s impossible to relegate these to post-dinner enjoyment only. Since they’re made with cereal, it’s acceptable to eat these for breakfast, right? (via A Simple Pantry)
4. Salted Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Snickers Bars: These five-layer bars consisting of pretzels, chocolate, caramel, nougat and cookie dough are a totally indulgent treat. (via Half Baked Harvest)
6. Ultimate Apple Snickers Nachos: Apple slices are a terrific foundation for sweet nachos — drizzle them with a swirl of chocolate and caramel sauce, then top it all off with chopped Snickers and peanuts. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
9. Snickers Cookie Tarts: Hollowed out chocolate chip cookie cups are filled with caramel, chocolate chips and peanuts, then topped with a dollop of peanut butter frosting to create an amazing bite-size snack. They’re quite indulgent, so feel free to freeze some up for later enjoyment! (via Treasure in an Earthen Vessel)
13. Snickers and Caramel Apple Dip: Chopped Snickers stud this sweet vanilla cream cheese dip topped with a touch of caramel and more candy. Not exactly health food, but apples served along side make it more virtuous. (via Busy Mommy)
14. Snickers Cream Puffs: A few spoonfuls of cocoa powder transform plain old pâte à choux into a chocolatey batter for cream puff shells. Piped with caramel mousse, these bites are absolutely irresistible. (via Pineapple + Coconut)
17. Snickers Semifreddo Cake: Let’s break this one down. Starting at the center you’ll find a creamy vanilla-caramel-chocolate semifreddo studded with chopped Snickers. All that goodness is enrobed in brown sugar cake, frosted with chocolate malt buttercream and, finally, drizzled with a chocolate glaze and sprinkled with chopped Snickers. (via Bakers Royale)
18. Snickers Ice Cream Brownie Bites: These bites improve upon the usual brownie and ice cream combo by packing everything together in one handheld treat reminiscent of an open-face ice cream sandwich! (via Brit + Co)
24. Chocolate Snickers Bar Monkey Bread: Made with canned biscuits instead of homemade dough, this chocolate monkey bread is ready in no time at all. Simply roll balls of dough in a mix of sugar and cocoa powder and pack them into a pan along with a smattering of chopped Snickers. (via Heather Christo)
Which of these Snickers-inspired treats has your mouth watering? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.