Must-Dos: 33 Hairstyles for Flawless Travel Style
We think it’s a universal fact that autumn invokes a sense of adventure. There’s just something in the air that makes you want to rent a cabin up north for the weekend, take a road trip across the country or fly to see your sister in New York. No matter what your adventure looks like, we want to make sure you look good getting there. That’s why we’ve compiled some of the best styles to keep you looking fresh, no matter where you are.
5. Travel Scarves: Head scarves are a simple accessory that make traveling in style almost too easy. Plus, the patterns and colors can help brighten up even the worst in-transit blues. (via Hello Giggles)
25. Messy French Braid: Another one of our everyday faves — the French braid. Brought to practical proportions (one side), while still maintaining some bohemian style (that messy, nearly-braided crown). (via Treasures and Travels)
29. Twisted Back Side Ponytail: Okay, we just can’t get enough of these uber stylish side ponytails. This twisty, ropey look will make you appear put-together, no matter how long that layover is. (via A Beautiful Mess)
30. A Simple Top Knot: Yes, this is usually our favorite after-work look. Yet, that’s also what makes it perfect for a weekend trip to the beach! Cool, but collected. (via Treasures and Travels)
33. Messy Fishtail: Braids are one of our favorite trends this season. And what better way to show the entire world how you can flawlessly stay on trend, while still rocking who you are. (via Confessions of a Hairstylist)
Where are you planning to take your stylish ‘do this fall?