25 Valentine’s Day Gifts Under $50 Your BFF Will Love
If you thought that your days of indulging in conversation hearts (#guilty) and swapping heart-shaped suckers with your grade school besties were over, guess again. While Valentine’s Day may get a bad rep as a holiday solely for Starbucks lovers (T-Swift’s lyrics, not ours) — the one day that you either love or love to hate —Galentine’s Day, on the other hand, is a celebration of your squad always having your back. So, why not celebrate the ladies in your life with a little somethin’ somethin’ to honor your friendship (and, you know, the countless Ben & Jerry’s runs + late night shenanigans that the two of you have shared)? Scroll down for 25 red and pink gifts for your BFF that won’t break the bank. Pssst: They’re all $50 or less!
1. Ban.do Peekaboo iPhone 6/6S Case With Stickers ($26): For your bestest bud, look no further than this customizable iPhone case that is seriously bananas. Complete with fun stickers and quirky phrases, your emoji-obsessed friend won’t know what’s come over her.
2. Pinch Provisions Sweetheart Miniemergency Kit ($16): Just think of how many potential wardrobe snafus and everyday slip-ups you’ll help your bestie divert with one of these V-Day-approved mini emergency kits. From stain remover to double-sided tape, it’s all here.
really does love you more than bacon, pizza and Manolos combined.
4. Rocksbox Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): You know what they say: Best friends who DIY together stay together. Not only are these marbled jewelry trays insanely gorgeous, but you’ll receive your first month of Rocksbox for free. #Winning
5. Weird Empire Love Myself Pin ($10): This squeal-inducing “love myself” pin is too rad for words. Share the good vibes by handing these out to your entire girl gang.
6. Ban.do Twist Scarf ($20): Your busy, multi-tasking roommate will find a million and one ways to rock this versatile heart-printed twist scarf. It’s that foolproof.
7. Defy & Inspire Nail Polish in Xoxo ($7): Your bestie will straight-up love you for gifting her this fierce red shade from Target’s new nail care line consisting of five-free polishes. A girl’s night in is officially in order.
8. ASOS Valentines Heart Jelly Coin Purse ($11): Because an ordinary change purse obvs won’t do. This ‘90s-esque jelly pouch is just the thing for your Lisa Frank-obsessed friend.
9. ASOS Valentines Sheer Heart Ankle Socks ($6): For the girl who seemingly has everything, these fancy heart-printed socks won’t go unnoticed. Odds are, she wouldn’t have thought to buy them for herself.
10. Topshop Love Eyes Fluffy Pom Bag Charm ($12): A stylish partner in crime only deserves the chicest accessory on the block. This googly-eyed pom charm can be attached to any handbag or mini backpack for a playful look.
11. Forever 21 Heart Graphic Mug ($7): She’ll think of you every time she takes a sip from her morning coffee (or tea). Throw in a packet of hot cocoa mix for the ultimate V-Day luxury.
12. Fatty Sundays for Your Galentine ($24): Cue the nomz: These chocolate covered pretzels from Fatty Sundays are just as mouth-watering and scrumptious as they look. Gift the entire set to your soul sista or divide it up amongst three of your closest lady friends.
13. Madewell Arrow Drop Earrings ($22): Minimalist babes alike will appreciate these simple gold arrow studs that can be paired with anything from a white button-down to a black jumpsuit.
14. Urban Outfitters I Heart You Portable Power Charger ($38): We all have that one suitemate, co-worker or even a college-aged sister who #cantstopwontstop. This portable heart-shaped charger will be a lifesaver the next time a conundrum hits.
actually right around the corner. This glittery pink hair gel will allow the free-spirited hippie in your life to embrace subtle sparkle all year round.
16. MDM Flow Lipstick Supreme ($18): Help your BFF perfect her pout with this daring red lipstick à la MDM Flow. From midday touch-ups to date night, it’ll be a welcome addition to her beauty stash.
17. Glossier Soothing Face Mist ($18): This miracle-working face mist from Glossier will exceed her expectations. Between an early-morning gym sesh and a long day at the office, this refreshing rose scent will serve as the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
and functional for those SoulCycle-to-brunch weekends. Not to mention there’s no better incentive to drink more water.
19. Paper Pastries Enamored Pencil Set of 6 ($8): Your studious, Type-A roomie can now dot her I’s and cross her T’s in style. Though slightly cheesy, who couldn’t want this cheeky pencil set?
20. Kate Spade Secret Admirer confetti Print Cori ($48): For a secret Valentine’s Day swap, this itsy-bitsy wristlet will result in ALL the heart eye emojis. The colorful confetti print is enough to get us swooning.
21. Anthropologie Heart-Tipped Arrow Card ($5): Keep things small and sentimental this V-Day by going the snail mail route. Any long-distance friend would be floored to receive one of these lovely arrow greeting cards.
22. Skinnydip Pink “Girls” Heart Crossbody Bag ($48): Can you say squad #goals? Your go-to wing woman will get a kick out of this heart-shaped cross-body bag that has GNO written all over it. At the very least, we’re betting Lena Dunham would approve.
23. Leccare Lollipops XL Vegan Lollipop ($12): For a less mainstream Valentine’s Day treat (read: no candy hearts here!), these gourmet vegan lollipops will hit the spot. With tasty flavors like watermelon sea salt, you can’t go wrong.
24. Pixie Market Threesome Heart Ring Set ($16): The self-proclaimed ring queen herself only deserves the best. Enter this flashy trio consisting of two bejeweled heart rings and a pearl statement piece. She can wear just one or stack ‘em all for a game-changing look.
25. Winden Bestie Ring ($65): Wear your ish on your finger with this updated version of a friendship bracelet. Mix and match with your stacking ring collection to perfect your cool-girl finger candy.