Brunch never gets old. No matter how many weekends go by filled with savory prosciutto-laden tarts and Bloody Marys, we’re just left wanting more. Luckily, with summer produce in full swing, this is the perfect opportunity to incorporate all of those fresh veggies, from asparagus to zucchini, into our menus. These 12 vegetarian-friendly recipes for quiches and frittatas show us the way.
1. Asparagus and Mushroom Vegan Quiche: Say hello to your new fave breakfast loaded with earthy asparagus, hearty mushrooms, kale, and juicy tomatoes. Simply add nutritional yeast to get that vegan-friendly cheesy goodness we covet. (via Emilie Eats)
2. Spinach Tomato Quiche: This versatile brunch option is delicious when heated, at room temp, or just plain cold. Loaded with tomatoes, pine nuts, and crumbled feta, there’s no doubt this is a winner. (via Plated Cravings)
3. Veggie Quiche With Cauliflower Crust: This quiche is *brimming* with goodies like zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, and feta, all while being surrounded by a guilt-free cauliflower crust. WIN. (via Mind Your Meal)
6. Leek and Feta Quiche: This crowd-pleasing brunch option is packed with leeks and feta, and it only takes 40 minutes to whip together. If you end up with leftovers, which you probably won’t, you can mow it down cold. (via Pineapple! Pineapple!)
7. Gluten-Free Sun-Dried Tomato Spinach Quiche: Tangy sun-dried tomatoes might be the star in this quiche, but they do a fab job at sharing the limelight with kale, spinach, and the light millet and sunflower seed crust. (via Ascension Kitchen)
8. Asparagus and Pea Quiche With a Quinoa Crust: This beauty boasts springtime with asparagus and sweet peas, and if you’re into low-carb goodies, you’ll love the nourishing quinoa crust. (via The Flexitarian)
10. Sweet Potato Crust Veggie Quiche: Add nutrition to your quiche by bringing a sweet potato crust into the equation. It pairs swimmingly with the leafy spinach and bell peppers. (via The Petite Cook)
For more summer-inspired brunch nosh, follow us on Pinterest.