12 Vintage Shops to Follow on Etsy
Shopping for vintage pieces is like treasure hunting: The act of looking for that perfect item is a thrill on its own. Vintage fashion gives us an excuse to add exciting treasures to our closet. For those who don’t have a vintage clothing shop near them, there are tons of vintage shops online. We searched for some of the best Etsy stores to save you time. Go ahead, start thinking of excuses to fulfill your vintage needs.
2. Black Moon Sky: If you love vintage pieces but don’t know how to style them, this shop is for you. The owner of Black Moon Sky’s styling will make you want to buy everything, starting with this denim dress ($68).
3. Found by Me Vintage: This vintage shop carries many styles of dresses, like this 1950s floral frock ($92). Summer is filled with perfect excuses to rock a ’50s dress: car shows, festivals, concerts… we could go on forever.
4. Little Light Vintage: This shop owner modifies her vintage pieces to make them modern. That means you’ll never see anyone else wearing your outfit at a party. Score! We want this dress ($54) and those shoes asap.
5. Rax Clothing: With summer right around the corner, we can’t keep our minds off pretty dresses. Rax Clothing offers a selection of boho-chic dresses with bright and colorful prints for those sunny days, like this red vintage dress ($38).
6. Everybody’s Buying Vintage: The ’70s are definitely back, and the look isn’t going anywhere, except maybe into our closets. Whether it’s this vintage green floral top ($30) or a belted tapestry coat, EBV has everything you need for your latest Mad Men fashion withdrawal.
7. Kamomeya: For fans of Japanese vintage clothing, this Etsy store is a one-stop shop. Kamomeya has a selection of vintage dresses with beautiful prints from the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s. We totally would rock this “back in time” dress ($95).
8. Standard Edition: For those who prefer a more neutral-colored vintage selection, Standard Edition has tops, bottoms, dresses and accessories in that classic color palette. Welcome the ’70s revival with this breezy blouse ($48).
What are your favorite online vintage shops? Tell us in the comments below.