Summer is on its way, and so are those hours spent out on the patio. You might be thinking about throwing a party, or relaxing with a cold lemonade and a book. Whatever your plans may be, we want to make sure your patio is ready to go. Reveling in color not only brightens the look, but also makes for an effortlessly festive setting. Read on for 14 fun and easy ways to transform your patio into a summer oasis.
2. Flower Pots: While you’re adding some plants to your patio, settle on a color scheme and apply it to your planters. Hang them on your patio fence for a uniformed look. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
6. DIY Table: If you’re looking for a fun way to add color and function, we’ve got your answer. There’s a cooler tucked inside of this ottoman, so your drinks will be ice cold while you’re hanging outside. (via Home Depot)
7. Table Cover: For all those summer dinner parties, just throw a colorful tablecloth over your table. Match the print on your tablecloth to the seat pillows for a pic you’ll want to Instagram right away. (via VOGUE México)
12. Stepping Stones: Let your inner artist come out and paint the stepping stones in your patio. They’ll add a personal touch, and will earn you bragging rights with your friends. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
13. Rocks: If you’re looking for a small yet powerful way to add color to your spot, you can spread these little pots with brightly colored rocks around your patio wherever color is needed. (via Jen Lauren Grant)
14. Color Palette: Once you’ve settled on a color palette, load up on the pillows and seats. You won’t want to leave this spot all summer long (except for those drink refills!). (via Better Homes and Gardens)
How are you planning to include color in your patio decor? Tell us in the comments below.