Workout Wear Under $100 to Help You Slay Your New Year’s Resolution
It’s one thing to say you’re going to work out every day, but it’s quite another to actually do it. In need of a little motivation? You’re not alone. Stylish workout wear is the perfect thing to get you off the couch and to the gym (or studio). Whether your activity of choice is cycling, yoga, pilates, boxing, running or the latest fitness trend, these chic staples are just what you need to build a fitness wardrobe that makes you feel confident and excited to get moving. Because if you don’t like what you’re wearing, why bother? Not only will these must-haves help you stick to your New Year’s resolution — and look fly AF while doing it — but they won’t break the bank. So if your other goal is to save money, we’ve got you covered there too!
1. adidas Originals Satin Pullover ($85): Say buh-bye to boring sweatshirts and hello to this oil-painted, pastel, marbled camo pullover. And while camo is supposed to make you blend in, we predict this particular print will do just the opposite.
2. CALIA by Carrie Underwood Women’s Everyday Printed Tank Top ($35): This long tank (by American Idol phenom, turned country singer, turned activewear designer, Carrie Underwood) keeps you covered no matter how much bending, stretching and toe touching you do. Plus, the antimicrobial and sweat-wicking fabric keeps you fresh as a daisy.
3. 2(x)ist Cross Back Sports Bra ($36): Perfect for yoga, pilates and barre, this light-support sports bra features a wide logo band, crisscross back and stretchy microfiber lining to keep you comfy well before, during (duh) and after class. And we love the vibrant pink color. Go ahead and show it off sans shirt (if that’s appropriate where you work out).
4. Nike Leg-A-See AOP Print Leggings ($50): Ready to hit the trail — or, more likely this time of year, the treadmill? This bold sneaker pattern gets you amped up to hit the pavement. The stretch fabric and elastic waistband guarantee you feel good from the first to the last mile (and all those in between).
5. P.E. Nation The Glide Tank in Black ($89): Step up your studio (and street) style game with this bold tank. The relaxed fit makes it easy to move, whether you’re hitting it hard at ShadowBox or spinning your butt off at Flywheel.
6. ShowMeYourMumu Cleopatra Bra ($72): Flaunt your feminine side with this floral print sports bra. Thick, stretch fabric, a scoop neck and a crisscross back deliver the perfect balance of comfort and support.
7. Zella Print Midi Leggings ($59): You heard it here — 2017 is all about the printed legging. This optic, cloud-like design is rather dreamy. Rock ’em to yoga and enjoy a long savasana. Hey, you earned it.
8. Terez Womens You’re a Stud Performance Reversible Crop Top ($60): This tank takes reversible to a whole new level. Instead of turning inside-out, this studded crop top reverses back to front. Sport it as a high or low neck style. Either way, you’re bound to make an edgy statement.
9. Beyond Yoga Lux Palette Essential Long Legging ($69): At the intersection of performance and fashion are these painterly yoga pants. As if the quick-drying, four-way stretch fabric wasn’t enough, this poly-spandex blend is infused with cooling properties! Hot yoga anyone?
10. Fabletics Snapdragon Reversible Sports Bra ($35): When hitting the gym is a part of your everyday routine, you need items that do double duty. Sweat-wicking fabric and reversible styling make grabbing this bra the equivalent of getting off the waitlist with your fave SoulCycle instructor.
11. Alo Airbrush Legging ($88): We can’t get enough of the cool camo print. And if that’s not enough to make you stock up, these babies also boast a seamless fit, tummy-flattening waistband and high-performance fabric. Be warned: You’re going to want to wear them even on your off days (hey, we won’t tell anyone).
12. C9 Champion Women’s Cold Weather 1/2 Zip Pullover ($49): Can’t get into running on the treadmill? Or maybe you’re just brave enough to make it outdoors to get your fitness on. This half-zip is for you! The brushed fabric retains heat, so you can stay toasty, even on the frostiest of days.
13. prAna Roxanne Capri ($69): To say these super soft capri pants are an essential would be an understatement. Between the eye-catching print, high-performance functionality and flattering waistband, you’ll never want to take them off!
14. DYI Crochet Crop Pullover ($50): We never thought we’d see the day when we could add crochet into our fitness wardrobe. This must-have crop top proved us wrong. It’s totally beautiful and breathable.
15. Forever 21 Active Mesh-Panel Leggings ($23): Finally, workout pants that actually go from the studio to the street. These ultra-flattering knit leggings are enhanced with contrast and open-mesh panels.
For more fitness and fashion inspo, follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.