14 Sunday Dinner Recipe Ideas to Make Grandma Proud
These days we want dinner to be fast and at least somewhat nutritious, but every once in a while, it's nice to step it up and create a wholesome meal that is both comforting and nostalgic — like Grandma used to serve. Look to these Sunday dinner recipes to make it happen.
Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
This mustard-glazed chicken is fast *and* nutritious. Make it in just 35 minutes. The sheet pan is loaded with potatoes and veggies, so it's a complete meal in one. (via Brit + Co)
The slow cooker is sometimes the next best thing to having grandma fixing you a bowl of her famous soup. Add your ingredients and go about your business as your house fills with a heavenly smell that will beckon you to fill your bowl a few hours later. (via Brit + Co)
7. King Ranch Casserole: Even if you’re eating on your own, you deserve to treat yourself, like with a mini casserole dish filled with cheesy, slightly spicy king ranch chicken. (via Brit +Co)
Break out your Instant Pot to prepare a beef stew that's ready in less than an hour, with a rich broth that will revive you in time for the week ahead. (via Brit + Co)
A surefire way to guarantee that a simple meal of pasta with olive oil and garlic tastes worthy of the weekend is adding in as much fresh parsley as you can handle. Melting a couple of anchovy fillets in the oil might weird you out at first but the savory punch it adds to this dish is undeniable. (via Where Cooking Begins; photo via Gentl and Hyers)
This article has been updated from a previous post.
Follow us on Pinterest for more food inspo!
- 20 Keto Dinner Recipes That Will Make Your Life *Way* Easier - Brit ... ›
- 23 One-Pot Spring Dinner Recipes That Go Way Beyond Plain Pasta ›
- 45 Beginner Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners - Brit + ... ›
- 18 Easter Dinner Recipe Ideas That Can Double-Duty as Brunch ... ›
- 14 Pressure Cooker Recipes That Bring Cozy Sunday Dinners to ... ›
- 30 Clean-Eating Dinner Recipe Ideas You Can Make in 30 Minutes ... ›
- 20-Minute Dinner Recipes for the *Best* Lazy Nights Ever - Brit + Co ›