21 Non-Traditional Steak Recipes
This roundup is for all of the carnivores out there. Don’t get us wrong — we meat eaters love our veggies, and we’re certainly no strangers to vegan delights, but when the goin’ gets tough, we reach for a nice, juicy piece of steak. Check out these 21 non-traditional steak recipes that’ll throw your grill for a loop, and surely delight your tastebuds.
1. Flank Steak and Eggs: Season your meat with cumin, parsley, sage, paprika and curry next time you’re craving a steak and eggs breakfast. Oh yeah, did we mention this steak is sitting on top of a tortilla loaded with avocado and shredded cheese? (via Julia’s Album)
8. Warm Balsamic Steak and Veggie Medley: A righteous steak salad will fill you up and leave you feeling oh-so satisfied — especially when there’s asparagus and gorgonzola involved. (via Host the Toast)
14. Grilled Balsamic Skirt Steak With Blue Cheese Butter: Chimichurri butter… blue cheese butter… how will we ever decide? We can’t wait to sink our teeth into this amazing balsamic grilled skirt steak. (via Host the Toast)
16. Vietnamese Pho: There’s nothing quite like a large serving of aromatic pho to fend off a cold, fight a hangover or just warm your belly on a chilly day. Make sure to cut that steak very thin! (via Gimme Some Oven)
17. Steak and Potato Grilled Cheese: For some reason, putting steak, cheese and sliced potatoes between two pieces of bread just seems so right. We are more than happy to add this recipe to our grilled cheese repertoire. (via BS in the Kitchen)
19. Spicy Steak Tacos With Grilled Tomato and Chard Salsa: We’d eat tacos every day if we could. But what caught our eye this time around was the grilled tomato and chard salsa! (via Bev Cooks)
What steak recipe are you dying to try out? Let us know in the comments below.