28 Glam Stocking Stuffers for the Beauty-Obsessed
For glam girls, there is no such thing as too many beauty products. You can find ’em at our desks, in our purses, strewn on bathroom (and kitchen) counters, in the car and in the mail. Basically anywhere you look, you’re bound to find a gloss or balm somewhere. You could say we’re product junkies. Sound like someone you know? Beautify their glam routines with these 28 stocking stuffers that they will absolutely love.
1. Kiehl’s Dry Relief Duo ($18): Winter skin is the worst. Kiehl’s super-concentrated hand salve and lip balm easily combat dry, chapped, wind-blown skin.
2. NARS Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret ($49): This holiday collection of velvet and matte lip pencils is a grown-up version of a Crayola box that we can get on board with. Gift the entire set to amp up a friend’s pout-primping routine or stick an individual in each stocking. (But keep the bright pink one for yourself, obvi.)
3. Tarte Ladies Who Lash Limited Edition Eyelash Curler Set ($19): We can’t get over the pearlized handles of the Picture Perfect eyelash curler, but the four-in-one Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara completes the set.
4. Flash Tattoos ($22): Metallic tats had a major moment this year. We love this geometric set with its chain link bracelets and chevron accents in gold, silver and black.
5. Tulisan Large Travel Pouch ($25): They have to keep all those beauty goodies somewhere. Help a friend stay organized with this cheery, purse-friendly pouch.
6. Ban.do Red Twist Scarf ($20): No one ever said holiday decorating was easy (but man, is it fun), but at some point, the lights and tinsel have to come down. Channel Rosie the Riveter’s can-do attitude with this bold head scarf to keep your ‘do from getting tangled in the tree.
7. Revlon Mini-Tweezer Set To Go ($7): With one of these chic mini-tweezer sets, your brow game is always set to be on point and Instagram-ready.
8. Sonia Kashuk Smokey Eye Brush Set ($15): So many smokey eye looks and eye shadow palettes, so little time to figure out which brush to use where. Take the guesswork out of perfecting a smoldering look with this labeled brush set.
9. Pacifica Enchanted Roll-On Fragrance Trio ($19): We all know Pacifica as a fantastic, all-natural, vegan beauty brand that graces the shelves of Target stores. This three-piece set of delicious rollerball fragrances in the brand’s most beloved scents are the perfect size and price for stocking stuffing.
10. Modern Southwestern Cosmetic Bag ($24): An ikat print carry-all to contain our daily beauty essentials? Done and done.
11. Hollow & Ridge The Balm ($6): Sometimes an incredible product comes along that you have to share with everyone you know. A blend of organic essential oils and butters with locally harvested beeswax, this balm is the bee’s knees. If your lips are chapped, your cuticles are crackin’ or your brows need wrangling, this product takes care of it all.
12. Beridan Naturals Peppermint Lip Tint ($7): Get a flushed, rosy winter look with this minty-fresh lip balm (which doubles as a cheek tint). It’ll make standing underneath the mistletoe that much more fun.
13. Gold Dot Clutch ($40): Next to ombre and chevron, gold polka-dotted items are up there on our “favorite textiles” list. Take your pick from one of six colors to add some pizzazz to a glam girl’s beauty routine.
14. Caru Skincare Co. Lavender + Chamomile Facial Toner ($18): A refreshing and rejuvenating facial toner that is the perfect size for breaking out on a plane ride is exactly what a jet-setter needs to keep their mug looking fresh. Seriously, how do you think those #nofilter #nomakeup selfies always look so good?
15. Fox & Doll Volumizing Hair Powder & Dry Shampoo ($5-$16): Now that you’ve joined the no-poo movement and have reaped the benefits of beyond-gorgeous second (third, fourth) day hair, you want to recruit more gals to join the club. Shake your way into a bangin’ style and healthier hair with Fox & Doll’s combo product.
17. Formula X Press Pods Gift Tags – Set of 7 ($8): One week’s worth of manicures for the price of one bottle of nail polish? We’re sold.
18. Clementine Surfwear Tie-Dyed Headband ($14): A Clarisonic has been on our gift wish list for a while now, and this tie-dyed, handmade headband is the perfect solution to keeping our strands pulled back while we complete our nighttime beauty regimen.
20. Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag ($44): If you can, put a monogram on it. A delicately stitched cursive initial adds the perfect personal touch to these cosmetic clutches.
21. Revive Bath + Body Alfalfa Muscle Bath Soak ($15): For most of us, 2014 has been a long year. On top of putting out fires at work, there’s holiday entertaining, decorating and traveling. This relaxing bath powder will help mend frayed wires and is so good, it’ll convert the non-believers of bath time to make it a weekly ritual.
22. Museum Nails Jungalow Nail Wraps ($13): Know of a teen who can’t quite master her nail art strokes but is still after an intricately patterned mani? These nail wraps from Museum Nails are suuuuper easy to stick on, file and enjoy.
23. Hand in Hand Mixed Six Pack of Soap ($66): Each purchase of these vegan, gluten-free, palm-free and fair-trade certified handmade soaps from Hand in Hand go toward providing one month of clean water and a bar of soap to a child in need, plus they save 50 square feet of rainforest. How great is that?
24. Cure Life Scrub Variety Pack ($18): Gift an at-home spa experience with these charitable sea salt and sugar scrubs. Half the fun is sampling each scent: Organic Honey Brown Sugar, Orange Peel Dead Sea Salt, Lime Ginger Dead Sea Salt and French Lavender Dead Sea Salt.
25. Too Faced La Belle Carousel Makeup Collection ($49): Break these mini-palettes of eyeshadow, blush, bronzer and mascara apart or keep the set intact for a generous gift. For now, we’re going to figure out how to get an emerald smokey eye based on this preview palette.
26. Ban.do Girl Talk Bobbi Pins – Set of 3 ($15): ‘Tis the season for celebrating, right? These ban.do bobbi pins will make a festive statement. Just add bubbly and music.
27. Pixi Fairy Dust Favorites ($12): Amp up that natural makeup look with these illuminating loose-powder mini pots from Pixi. Use it as a brow or inner tear duct highlighter or level-up your lip look with a touch of fairy dust above your cupid’s bow.
28. Eyeko Alexa Chung Eye Do Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner Duo ($25): The Brit It girl has made perfecting the cat eye that much easier.
Do you have someone on your list who would love to find one of these beauty treats peeking from a stocking? Tell us which product(s) made it to your cart in the comments.