20 Bite-Size Brunch Munchies Recipes
Maybe Mom was wrong — it is okay to eat with your hands! There's something incredibly satisfying about a hands-on meal, and, even better, there are less dishes to clean afterwards (total score!). We don't think finger foods should be limited to dinner parties or game night, so we've dug up some recipes for bite-size munchies that are perfect to kickstart your day. These frugal finger foods are flavorful, easy to fix, they freeze well and they're fun! Now you have no excuse to eat boring bagels ever again.
1. Cinnamon French Toast Fingers: How would you like your French toast? We’ll take ours in dippable stick form. (via Brit + Co)
- 14 Recipes for the Perfect Brunch Picnic - Brit + Co ›
- 23 Delicious (+ Guilt-Free!) Mother's Day Brunch Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 17 Savory Brunch Pie Recipes That Will Warm You Up - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Make-Ahead Recipe Ideas for Mother's Day Brunch - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Last-Minute Easy Easter Brunch Recipes You Can Make in 30 ... ›
- 15 Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Easter Brunch - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Easy Tiny Finger Food Recipe Ideas You Can Serve on a Toothpick - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Easy Tiny Finger Food Recipe Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- 25 New Breakfast Recipe Ideas to Mix Up Your Mornings - Brit + Co ›
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)