Cauliflower’s more colorful cousin, broccoli, is the star of these 14 fantastic recipes. We love that all of them use the florets, stems or leaves — or a little bit of everything — which means that you’ll get the most out of each and every bunch. Less food waste and more bang for your grocery buck is always a good thing in our book. Enjoy!
3. Ginger Chicken Meatballs With Chinese Broccoli: Plenty of green onions, ginger and garlic makes you forget that these meatballs are made with lean chicken in lieu of a more flavorful cut. (via Bon Appétit)
6. Orecchiette With Sausage, Broccoli and Sun-Dried Tomatoes: Add this easy, one-pot, 30-minute meal to your winter weeknight recipe rotation. The pasta-to-sausage to broccoli ratio is so well-balanced! (via Relishing It)
8. Chicken and Broccoli Rabe Stromboli: Stuffed inside these crispy rolls of homemade Italian bread dough is a hearty combo of chicken, cheese and broccoli. There’s so much good stuff going on that a side of sauce is totally optional. (via Saveur)
9. Broccoli Potato Bacon Hash: Don’t toss those broccoli stems, put them to use in this tasty hash! They cook up to crisp-tender perfection, a wonderful contrast to the creamy potatoes and chewy bacon. (via Steamy Kitchen)
10. Broccoli-Cheddar Soup With Garlic Brown Butter Croutons: If you enjoy Panera’s broccoli-cheddar soup, you have to try this homemade version. Beware, the brown butter croutons are irresistible — there’s a very real chance that they’ll get eaten before they end up on top of your soup! (via Yes to Yolks)
12. Easy Kale + Broccoli Slaw Rice Bowl: Oh yeah, this healthy rice bowl has it going on. Boost the protein content by topping it with tofu, chicken or shrimp — but trust that it makes a hearty enough meal without. (via Nutritionist in the Kitchen)
Steamed, sautéed, roasted… what’s your favorite way to prepare broccoli? Let’s chat it up in the comments!