What We’d DIY Our Fave Celebs for Christmas
There’s always someone on your gift list that’s hard to buy for. Especially when they have it all — and *especially* when that person is Beyoncé. What do you get Bey for the holidays? You craft her a bespoke, tailored-just-for-her, one-of-a-kind gift. In other words, you DIY a gift for the woman who already has everything. We decided to have a little fun with this gift guide, and thought about the Beys, the LCs and the Tays to create a collection of fave DIYs we would give as gifts to our fave famous folks. We’re hoping they don’t have any of these or this would all be a real waste of time. You may not have a direct line to Lupita, but you can still create these projects to gift to the “celebrity” in your life.
3. Taylor Swift: A wood burnt serving board is the perfect gift for this full-time music slayer and part-time hostess. Plus, Taylor would TOTALLY love a gift that let her flex her DIY skills! (image via @taylorswift)
8. Rihanna: If there’s one thing we know about this bad girl, it’s that she loves to make a statement. So naturally we’re making this copper tassel necklace for the fresh-off-the-runway diva. (image via @rihanna)
12. Khloe Kardashian: We’ve enjoyed watching Khloe rock the hostessing game on Instagram and think the epic party thrower would love lighting up an entryway or tablescape with color blocked candle holders. (image via @khloekardashian)
13. Sasheer Zamata: We’re gonna gift this funny gal with a gorgeous hanging macrame wall piece to accompany her recently finished hanging yarn project. Let’s DIY together sometime, Sasheer!! (image via @thesheertruth)
21. Reese Witherspoon: After this lady’s wild year we’re certain all she wants to do is hang at home with her family, so why not give her a different kind of boot — stockings. (image via @reesewitherspoon)
What celebrity is on your dream Christmas list and what would you DIY for them? Let us know in the comments.
Social media is an amazing free marketing tool that didn't exist 15 years ago. Particularly with Instagram, you can use a few images and words to tell followers who you are in an instant. While we can't share *all* the things we covered in this week's Selfmade master session on social media and brand voice, as part of our collaboration with Office Depot we're sharing a few key takeaways.